ch1 entrance exams p1

your pov

it was a few weeks until the entrance exams for ua to come around. i've been training crazy with both my dads and my brother but i then realized i was too lazy to actually to try and get in.

i walked down the stairs to see my dad and my father drinking some coffee. and Hito petting our cat lilac. i knew exactly of what i was gonna do to get out of this. 

"dad~" i said sitting on the stool near the counter.

"no,"

"i didn't even say anything yet,"

"i don't care. that voice you're using, right now, is your needy voice which means you need something. something which i'm not going to give you,"

"but dad it's about recommendations,"

"we aren't going to give you recommendations n/n. i'm pretty sure you can do things as easy as an entrance exam by yourself,"

"okay then but what if i go there and i use my quirk, ya know since my quirk is all for one which gives me all the quirks in the world. so i use my powers and other people see and they talk about it and it gets on the news and then all for one finds it on the news and then he gets villains' and my other brother to come and get me. do you really want that to happen dad or do you wanna just give me recommendations?"

my other dad spit out his coffee while hito burst out laughing. i saw the tick appear on my dads' face.

"damn dad. she got you good," snickered hito, putting lilac down.

"well ya know i'm smart unlike you," i said flicking my purple braids dramatically. i got them to match hito a week ago so they're pretty fresh.

"hey!"

"what?"

"alright that's enough. n/n we'll just give you recommendations,"

"haha yes,"

"hito do you want one too?"

"nah i think i'll work hard unlike someone,"

"hey you bitch-"

"i said enough! n/n no swearing," i hung my head down in shame.

"sorry," my dad turned to face hito.

"hito are you sure?"

"yeah. i'm sure,"

"well then bro you're gonna have to work really hard," i said slapping his back.

"what the hell n/n!"

"well imma get changed for school," i said getting of my seat and walking up the stairs.

i walked into my room and started to take of my pyjamas. putting my uniform for nabu middle school on. "hmmmm getting into ua already," i whispered. "and knowing my dad he's gonna make it a living hell. ah shit. i'm doomed," i put my skirt on with leggings underneath. i don't wear tights because i don't like them and for some reason i can't wear trousers. it actually so stupid and sexist.

after i put my braids up in a bun, me and hito walked out house. walking towards our school was silent; not awkward silence but its not common for hito to be quiet around me. yes around other people but not around me. ah shit did i do something wrong?

"n/n?"

"hmmm wassup hito?"

"do you think i have a chance of getting into ua?" i stopped in my tracks and turned around to look at him. i walked in front of him and hit him across the face. lightly of course. "the hell. why did you do that?" he said rubbing his cheek.

"because you are stupid if you don't think they're not gonna let you in,"

"damn sis you didn't have to put it that way you know,"

"of course i did. you wouldn't have listen to me any other way. come walk quicker well be late if we don't,"

"can't you just slow down time?"

"nah I'm good still," i reached for hito hands and teleported right infront of our form class room. i let go and dusted my uniform.

"i thought you didn't want to use your quirks n/n?" he said smirking.

"shut up bro. lets just go in,"