ch58 all for one

[this was meant to go at the end of the last chap but i forgot. sorry. forgive me please]

authors pov

the smoke clears slightly, as the fire still blaze and the broken city. 

momo, eijiro, shoto, tenya and izuku sweat in fear in silence scared that the villain was going to notice them. 

"tomura finally started thinking and making decisions for himself..." all for one said, floating above some rubble. "i wish you wouldn't have gotten in his way,"

'there was no time to even look back,' izuku thought as his cheeks were puffed out as he tried so hard not to be sick. 'it was the work of an instant. what happened...didn't even take a second,' small tears filled momo's eyes as she was scared for her classmates and herself. 'even so, that man's spirit...gave us hallucinations of death,' izuku thought back to when him and y/n got called to the teachers longue and toshinori talked to the both of them about defeating all for one. he remembered how determined the both of the were. ''tomura'...he was talking about shigiraki! what is this...? it's not true, is it, allmight? don't tell me...then that's...all for one. the one that did something to y/n!

"now then, shall we do it?"