ch55 reporting

[warning: racism]

katsukis pov

these fucking villains! the one's that kidnapped me from camp. they've got me strapped up in some chair, y/n was sitting in a chair the same to mine. but she was still unconscious, dried blood on the corner of her face.  she looks like shit, but she hasn't woken up yet. and that's not good. 

we're listening and watching the broadcast of mr aizawa, vlad king and principle nezu being interviewed. 

"you spoke about the students' safety eraserhead," a male reporter said. "during the incident, it appears you urged them to fight. what was your intention behind this?" mr aizawa moved towards the microphone that was on the table he was sitting at. 

"i concluded," he started. "that because we were unable to fully grasp the situation, it had to be done in order to avoid the worst possible outcome,"

"what do you mean by 'the worst outcome'?" the same male reporter said. this bastard! "you don't call twenty six victims and two abducted the worse possible outcome?"

"the 'worst outcome' i assumed in that situation," mr aizawa started. "was that the students would be at their wits end and be killed,"

"the gas attack accounts most the victims. we have determined that it was a sleeping gas from one of the enemies' quirks. thanks to the quick response of ms kendo and mr testutetsu, there were no serious injuries from that attack. in addition, we are providing mental care to the students, but at the moment, we do not see any signs of serious psychological tramua," nezu said. 

"are you saying that it was a bright spot in this tragedy?" that fucking reporter said, speaking into the microphone. 

"we believe that the worst outcome is one that would have infringed on the future," nezu said. 

"can you say the same thing for the kidnapped bakugo?" the reporter said. hah?! why is he talking about me. "he enrolled at ua with excellent marks and was close to winning the sports festival. in addition, during the incident with the sludge villain in middle school, he resisted a powerful villain alone, so he has a history of showing how tough and heroic he can be. aizawa, on the other hand, is a definitely different story. she was a villain when she was younger. did you know that? she worked for the villains. she killed many heroes, this show's how unstable she was. or still is. how can you possibly trust her?"

"are you sure that she wasn't the cause of the kidnapping?"

"could she still be working with the villains?"

"with her skin, that's predictable,"

"are you sure she didn't manipulated the students?"

"are you sure that she didn't manipulate all of you?" mr aizawa stood up, and he bowed? he bowed to the reporters. 

"i can understand that you all feel that way about y/n, my daughter," he said. "it's true that she did live with villains when she was younger. but she took that responsible and told the police, who told me and i investigated all the hideouts she spoke about. she told them of the villain's whereabouts, not knowing what that would do for her. you all saw her at the sports festival. she is one of the strongest students that we have enrolled at ua,"

"but she still got taken," a reporter sneered. "under your watch,"

"that was a mistake on my part, but y/n aizawa and katsuki and bakugo are smart, strong and resilient students. i'm very much sure they can take care of themselves," mr aizawa said, as him, vlad and nezu got up. "i don't appreciate you being racist to my daughter, so i advise you don't do it again. so if you'll excuse us,"