ch34 climax

your pov

my gaze never left endeavor eyes.

"get ready we're going out," endeavor growled, walking to the door of his office. 

"where? to do what?" prince asked.

"if the incident follows precedent, then the hero killer will appear in hosu city again. we will go to hosu city for a time on a business trip and work there," endeavor opened the door of his office. "contact hosu city immediately!" he screamed down the hall, leaving.

"you could've got a picture you know," i said to prince. he shrugged.

"how did you do that?"

"what?"

"you know..."

"i don't know. what's up prince?"

"how do you command dominance like that?"

"oh. i'm a top. in sex,"

"what?"

"nah. i'm just playing. it's how you show yourself to people i guess. if you show yourself so people don't mess with you, they'll respect you enough,"

"oh,"

*time skip*

"shoto! aizawa! follow me! i'll show you what it means to be a hero!" sure. okay then. we were in our hero costumes. not gonna lie. prince's hero costume looks so much better. than before. like damn. we were running to was the city but it was lowing orange. wait is that fire?

i felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my costume. [if u don't have one you have one now] i took it out, noticing prince doing the same slowing us down. izu?

"it's his location," prince said. "he's not one to send something like that without reason"

"no shit sherlock," i mumbled.

"don't look at your phones. look at me," endeavor shouted, making me look up from my phone.

"prince. you go and see if he's okay," he nodded and ran off.

"where are you going shoto?" endeavor shouted.

"he's going to an alleyway at four two ten street ekou street," i said. "when we finish what we're doing we'll go there,"

"alright," endeavor scoffed. he started to run with y/n running behind him.

*time skip*

"holy shit," i said looking at the chaos in front of her. there were nomu everywhere. misshaped and dislocated creatures but they were causing havoc.

"i do not know who you are honored elder but leave the rest to me," endeavor said to grandpa sorahiko. [gran torino btw] grandpa sorahiko scoffed and went to help a civilian somewhere else. 

i shivered at the nomu endeavor was fighting. how does tomura keep making more?

"even though i used a low temperature as a warning, this is the first time anyone's been able to stay conscious after being on the receiving end,"

"watch out dumbass! this isn't a human being. it's called a nomu and allmight fount them at the usj attack!" the nomu released endeavor fire.

"absorption and release huh? but the damage from the absorption remains...it's still just a small fry's quirk," he said. 

the nomu's body grew in size, taking off into the air. these weird tentacle thing growing from the back of it's throat. grandpa sorahiko burst threw it, falling back down on his back. oooo. guess it's been sometime since he's done that.

"i cracked the road. it's been a while so my trajectory and control is not that great,"

"you're not bad honored elder," endeavor scoffed. boy are you sick? why do you keep scoffing? there was a big explosion in front of us catching all our attention.

"there must be more pros there,"

"let's restrain this guy quickly and turn him over to the police so we can help," grandpa sorahiko said. i speed through to the smoke to stop a nomu from punching a hero. i grabbed the scarf part of her costume and kinda dragged her out the way.

the nomu went to punch me but i held its fist with my hand. cause that hand was huge. like damn.

"oi! endeavor! do something! i can't fight remember!" endeavor charged to towards the nomu and punched it back. with so much force that his arms broke off. but in seconds they grew back. regeneration. i always hated that quirk.

"aizawa,"

"what?"

"go to my son,"

"you sure?"

"yes," 

"say less," i started to run to izu location.

"and you're allowed to use your quick if you need to!" he yelled behind me. something fun.

*time skip*

"i don't even want to know what happened," i said folding my arms looking at izu, prince, ida and the hero native. the boys all avoided my glare. "is that stain?" i said pointing at the person prince was pulling with a rope.

"wha? why are you here?" i turned around to look behind me to see grandpa sorahiko.

"gran torino!" izu gasped. but grandpa sorahiko kicked him in the face. ouch. i remember when he did that to me i was trying to get better at one for all.

"i thought i told you stay seated in the bullet train!" he scolded. "hello y/n,"

"hey,"

"who's that?" prince asks.

"the hero i'm interning with, gran torino, but why?"

"i was told to come here all a sudden," he explained. "well, i don't really know what's going on but, i'm glad you're okay," he said not being pissed at izu anymore. more people are coming? why?

"it's around here!" a voice said. a bunch of heroes came an stood in front of us. "endeavor told us to come and help queen but..."

"alright. call an ambulance, my friend and boyfriend are really hurt,"

"which one are you dating?" grandpa sorahiko asked.

"the one you're interning," one of the heroes looked behind me.

"h-hey, that's..."

"the hero killer. yep. so call the police too," they nodded and got into their phones. i looked at the three boys looking down in shame.

"okay the ambulance and the police are on the way," they told me. i nodded in response. these idiots are going to get into so much trouble. wait why do i hear flapping noises.

a nomu with wings grabbed izuku.

"izu!"

"midoriya!" i went to use one of my quirks to pull him back down but the nomu stopped flying and fell to the ground. i teleported to izu.

"are you okay?"

"y-yeah," he looked up, a face of horror filling his face. so what do i do. i don't look up. sorry but in horror movies people die, especially black people die, when something like that happens.

"this is for the sake of the world..." i hear him say. still not looking up. sorry.

"why are you all standing in a group?" endeavor's here now? "don't tell me that man is..."

"you fake! i must make things right...someone...someone must stain himself in his blood...i must take back what it means to be a hero. come! try and take me, you fakes! the only one...the only one i'll let kill me is allmight!" i hear a blade drop to the ground. so i open my eyes. is he dead?