ch56 now or never

[if yall didn't know. most of my shit is unedited. if i have a mistake somewhere, u can tell me tho idm]

your pov

fuck...my head hurts. i half open my eyes to see that where ever i was, it was to blurry for me i guess. i reach out to rub my forehead, but my arms get held back by something. my eyes shoot open. 

"she's awake~" toga said, i look arounds the room. there was that burnt villain who i hit in the dick, toga, this mist thing, a villain with a black and grey costume, a man-no a woman with reddish brown hair. and obviously tomura. 

"ah...y/n," tomura said, scratching his neck. i guess the cream i gave him, don't work no more. "how are you? i guess the drug is still in your system," the drug? oh. that drug. it's still inside me. but it doesn't last that long. 

"wow y/n~" toga said, walking up to me. "you've got some blood on you~" she stuck her tongue out, her widening. "can i have it?" i push my head backwards as she reaches her tongue forward.

"no toga," the burnt villain said. "hey, princess~"

"who you calling princess?!" i said. "not me. wrong bitch,"

"twice, free bakugo," the burnt villain said, his eyes still on me. i'm not gonna lie. but he looks like someone i know. 

"what, me?" the villain with the grey and black costume said. 

"do it..."

"man..." he walked over to blondie. 

"it's okay," tomura said. "we've got to treat him like an equal, we are scouting him anyway. y/n, however, y/n will stay tied up until the master gives us an order of what to do with her," i looked over to blondie, him looking back at me. so that's the plan right now? that's fair. i don't have a plan, that we could use. i nod at him subtly, him nodding back. 

as tomura was still talking about some random shit, blondie rubbed both his wrists as he's let loose. his eyes hidden underneath his blonde hair. 

damn. i can feel the heat from here. i get ready in my seat, reading for him to let me loose. 

blondie quickly used his quirk on tomura, exploding his face making the others fall back on the impact. 

exploding the chain i had on, blondie helps me up. and we both stood in fighting stance. i know my quirks aren't working but i still know combat. i guess it's now or never.