ch42 encounter

[warning: strangling?]

authors pov

"and so, here we are! with the most stores in the prefecture, the newest and coolest, most advanced, kiyashi ward shopping mall!" mina cheered. minoru, momo, kyoka, toru, denki, mezo, tenya, eijiro, fumikage, ochaco, mina, izuku and y/n all went to the mall the next day.

"they don't just try to cover the various body types due to quirks by numbers, but they actually have designs that fit a wide of range of ages, from teens to seniors, so..."

"baby stop,"

"you're scaring the children. stop that," fumikage stated. 

"oh, aren't those ua students?!" a random guys shouted. 

"first years?!"

"i saw them on tv!"

"sports festival, yay!"

"oh, there are people who still remember that..." ochaco blushed.

"anyway, i need to buy a big carry-on bag," kyoka said to momo.

"oh my, then why don't we go around together?" momo smiled.

"where can i get lock-picking tools and small drills?" minoru asked. [u piece of shit. imma kill u. who's coming with me?]

"i don't have any outdoorsy shoes, so i want to go buy some," denki said.

"oh, me too! me too!" toru agreed with him.

"the guide said to bring shoes that are already broken in-oh, but i see, perhaps we should choose based on utility?" tenya thought, out loud.

"everyone has different things they want to do," eijiro said. "so why don't we decided on a time to meet back up?"

"i agree!"

"then lets meet back here at three o'clock!"

"okay!" and with everyone left, leaving y/n, izuku and ochaco by themselves.

"damn,"

"everyone's really fast,"

"yeah,"

"wh-what you about you, y/n? uraraka? i want to get some heavier wrist weights,"

"nice izu. i might wanna get some too,"

"i need bug spray..." ochaco said, suddenly thinking about yuga said when they were fighting jū-san. "bu...bug spray!" she said, running away.

'does she mean me?' y/n thought. 'her heart's beating way too fast,'

"i'm a bug?!" izuku shouted. 

"damn it, aoyama! he's wrong, anyway!" ochaco thought. 'i think,'

"even though we all came together, we're by ourselves," izuku said, talking to y/n. y/n shrugged put her hands in her front hoodie pocket. "you look nice," izuku said, scratching his cheek.

"thank you izu," she smirked.

"oh, it's someone from ua. cool! let me have your autograph," someone said, slicking their arm over izuku's and y/n 's shoulder. "you were the one who got all beat up at the spots festival, right?" they said.

"y-yeah..." 

'wow. ua's amazing. so many people watched and remembered us...' izuku thought.

"and weren't you also one of the guys who ran into the hero killer in the hosu incident? that's so cool!"

"you sure know a lot..."