ch12 war in the dome p1

author pov

"so you came in didn't you tomura?" y/n said moving to the front of the group to stand level with her dad. "i knew i smelt shit,"

'how does she know him?' thought izuku. 'i would ask her now but she looks so angry right now,' he wasn't wrong. y/n had the look of a murderer.

"so you do remember me y/n? i feel honored," tomura said smirking under with white hands attached to his face.

"so you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked into campus huh?" said shota getting into fighting stance. y/n followed his actions in pursuit. all the villains' started to walk towards them.

"how did many villains' get into ua?"

"i don't fucking care. all i wanna do is go for the kill,"

"y/n calm down," said shota turning to face his daughter. he kissed her head in efforts to calm her down. and, thankfully, it did.

"don't worry dad. i'm calmer," said y/n smiling. "haven't you guys realized that the alarms aren't going off,"

"that's true y/n,"

"is the entire campus under attack? or is this their only target?" shoto asked. "either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered then one of these villains' must be masking their presence here,"

"yeah i can guess which one is doing it," y/n said looking over the villains'. "ya know i can just kill them right now,"

"y/n,"

"yeah yeah. i won't dad. i was just joking,"

"thirteen get them out of here and alert the main campus. actually if they got the ability to block our sensor, then they might by jamming our regulations too. y/n. kaminari. try use your quirks to contact the school,"

"yes sir,"

"aight" denki touched the radio around his ear trying to get a signal. y/n put to fingers near her head trying to get a physic link with any of the teachers from ua.

'hello? can anyone here me? It's y/n,' y/n furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance. she wasn't getting to anyone.

"dad no-one's answering,"

"i guess i'm going to have to fight them myself then," said shota 

"yeah with my help," shota was going to say something but tomura interrupted him.

"oh nonono that won't do," he aimed a gun to towards y/n and shot it. she caught the bullet seconds before it hit her face. the class were amazed; never have they seen her so angry and vigilant before. her skills couldn't compare to theirs.

"don't you know that my reflexes are way better than they were when we were younger," she taunted.

"but as always you forget something," the small bullet in her hand exploded and purple smoke surrounded her face. she coughed hard and long[no. she doesn't have corona], waving the smoke until it disappeared. but the place it disappeared to, was her bloodstream.

"y/n! are you okay?" shota said rubbing her back.

"yeah. it's just that my quirk will be inactive these hours because of that stupid smoke," she said still coughing.

"it's okay. just rest. i'll leave it to you thirteen," and with that shota jumped off the stair and y/n was powerless to stop him.

"come on Y/n. we need to go," izuku said pulling her wrist. she moved but it looked slow like she was planning something.

the whole class and thirteen had already started running to the front doors away from the villains'.

"aw fuck nah," she pulled his wrist off out of izukus' grasp and started running down the stairs like her dad did.

"y/n wait!"

"someone stop her!"

"she's gonna get herself killed!"

"we just have to believe in her. i know she can do it," but it didn't seem for fate to be on her side. kurogiri surround everyone and engulfed them in darkness.

y/n woke up in the far corner of the usj. she had a bruises on her head and on her arms too. but that didn't faze her. all she wanted to do was make sure her dad, her auntie and all her friends were okay. y/n stood up, dusting her costume off and tried to activate any of her quirks.

'fuck my quirk's still not working,' she thought. but even losing her quirk didn't faze her. she had been abused by one for all for the part of her life she lived with him. she knew how to be skillful without using her quirks.

y/n smelt all different kinds of scents. she thought it was people from her class since she hasn't locked down their scents yet but she was very much wrong.

a bunch of villains had surrounded her. some were on the walls, some were infront of her and some were far back like they were scared of her. but all of them were glaring at her.

"oh look who we have here," a male villian said.

"the daughter of one for all,"

"oooooooohh how scary," a female villain laughed making the rest of them laugh with her. y/n started cracking her knuckles, then her neck, then her arms.

"she looks like she's ready to fight us," a villain laughed. y/n did some stretches to loosen herself up.

"remember we can't kill her,"

"but we can still play with her,"

"she's powerless to stop us," Y/n started to laugh uncontrollably; it was almost chaotic. some of the villains faulted at her laughter but some stood their ground.

"what's so funny you bitch?"

"hold on I'm still laughing," y/n said wheezing it out. she took a deep breathe and put her hands on her heads. "the thing is you guys can't harm me. i won't let you," she smiled sweetly but her voice dripping with venom.

"oh yeah?"

"yeah I'm serious. i will kill you if you come any closer to me," the villains took no notice you y/ns' warning so she got into fight position ready to defend herself or strike. she smirked at the villain infront of her and gave them a beckoning motion. y/n could see the tick appearing on their head. which made her smirk even more wider. she was almost grinning like a villian.

"get her!"