ch41 secrets

[manga spoilers  and i hope this chap makes sense]

authors pov

"y/n! you beat hawks!" mina screamed.

"i know," y/n sighed.

"with his own quirk!"

"i know, mina. i'm the one that beat him," y/n shrugged.

"why did you beat him with his own quirk?"

"yeah i mean you could've beat with all the quirks that you could use!"

"right!"

"i know but it's fun beating someone with there own quirk," y/n said, with a smirk on her face going back to watching the screen. now it was izuku's and katsuki's fight against toshinori.

'especially when he gives information,' she thought.

flashback~

"it's gonna be so good beating you keigo," y/n smirked, putting her braids up.

"i've actually got a deal for you birdy," he said with the same smirk. an irk appeared on the side of y/n's forehead.

"don't call me that, keigo," 

"how about you only use my quirk,"

"your quirk?"

"yep,"

"and what's in it for me?" y/n said crossing her hips, putting more weight on her right leg. keigo rubbed his chin and closed his eyes as he was thinking.

"i'll give you information,"

"about?"

"me going to join the league as an undercover agent," and this was a shock to y/n. 

"interesting..."

"and?"

"sure. i mean you do have to tell me everything though,"

"fine by me birdy,"

"oh gawd," f/c wings sprouted from y/n's back, y/n's costume adjusting to the change. "lets do this,"

flashback over~

'i can't believe he's doing that,'

*time skip*

"everybody...i'm looking forward...to hearing your stories...about training camp..." mina sobbed. eijiro, her, denki and rikido were around her with a bad vibe around them.

"w-we don't know for sure yet!" izuku said, trying to cheer them up.

"true. when we're talking about my dad, there's a last minute twist. there's gotta be," y/n said, standing next to izuku.

"if you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it," hanta said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"if we fail the exams, the we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell," denki said. "and since we didn't pass the practical exam," he said turning around to poke izuku in the eyes.

'damn. that's gotta hurt,' y/n thought.

"if you don't get it, you're dumber than a monkey!" denki exclaimed.

"chill," y/n said, taking denki's fingers out of izuku's eyes. "you okay izu?" he nodded rubbing his eyes.

"i don't know either," hanta said, pointing at himself. "our team passed thanks to mineta, but i was sleeping the whole time,"

"my dad's coming," y/n said, sitting in her seat. the door opened at that moment and everyone rushed to their seats.

"once the bell rings, you should be in your seats," shots said. the classroom was silent. he walked to the front of the class. "morning. unfortunately there are those who didn't pass the exam. accordingly, for the training camps in the woods...everyone's going!"

"we can go too?!" eijiro asked.

"really?!" mina shouted, with tears in her eyes.

"yeah. some failed, but no one failed the written exam. in the practical, kirishima, kaminari, ashido, sato and sero failed,"

"i knew it..." hanta said, slapping his forehead. "just because my team passed didn't mean i scored high enough not fail..."

"for this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you would all take on the task at hand. if we hadn't, except for y/n, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started,"

"so when you said you were really out to crush us..."

"that was to make you feel cornered. in the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. so those who failed need it the most. they have to get stronger. it's a rational falsehood,"

"i was tricked again! as excepted of ua," tenya said. "however, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!" he said, standing up with his hand up.

"calm down man," y/n said.

"wow. you're being a wet blanket about it ida," ochaco said.

"that's true. i'll consider that. but i wasn't lying about everything," shota said. "failure is failure. we have prepared a separate time for extra lessons for you all. frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed in school," he said, making hanta, mina, eijiro, denki and rikido gloomy.

*time skip*

"there you go guys, we all get to go," y/n said, flipping over the pages of the blue guide, she was given. mina looked over her shoulder to see.

"a week of training camp, huh?"

"we'll have to bring a lot with us," izuku said. denki groaned softly.

"i don't have a bathing suit or anything. i'll have to buy a bunch of stuff,"

"night vision googles-"

"oh, then since we're off tomorrow, and we've just finished our exams, why doesn't class a all go shopping together?!"

"oh, good idea! wouldn't that be the first time we all hung out together?" denki asked. ochaco nodded in response.

"hey, bakugo, you're coming too!" eijiro said to him.

"like i'd do something so irritating," he said, walking out the door.

"prince. you coming too?"

"i go visit my mum on my days off," he stated.

"oh. okay. that's chill," y/n smiled at him.

"you guys are such party poopers! get a clue, you clueless guys!"