ch60 the symbol of peace p2

[warning: blood this might be the last chap for a while cause of the strike and because when i write these i need to watch the episodes at the same time and i can't because my mum wont give my laptop back]

authors pov

yu[mt. lady btw] was on the floor bruised, kugo[gang orca btw] was lied against some rubble, yawara covering tomoko on the ground. tsunaga[best jeanist btw] on the floor, his back against it. everyone was twitching in pain. 

"as expected of the number four hero, best jeanist," all for one said. he clapped slowly, dangerously. "i thought i'd blow everyone away. to be able to manipulate everyone's clothes and pull them to the side in an instant-that quick decision making...and skill...you must have nerves of steel,"

tsunaga was on the ground, back against the dirt. he looked at all for one in fear. 

'this man...' he thought. 'this isn't what i was told...but so what?' he activated his quirk to help him get up. 

"a top hero..." tsunaga started. he activates his quirk, the pieces of material ready to capture all for one. "doesn't use that as an excuse for failure-" all for one used a quirk, creating a hole in tsunaga's stomach. he chokes and grunts, his blood pouring out his stomach, staining the ground. his eyes roll back as he loses conscious. 

"i see..." all for one started. "this is the strength from a huge amount of practice and practical experience. i don't need yours...it's a quirk that doesn't go with tomura's disposition,"

'what's with this guy?' shoto thought, his and everyone's back against the large piece of wall, covering them from all for one. 'what just happened?'

'he erased them all in an instant!' eijiro thought. 

'we must run...!' momo thought. 'i know this but...'

'i'm so scared, my body...' tenya thought. 

'my body...won't move...' izuku thought. 'what...in the world...was that...?!'

"damn it...the hell...?!" izuku flinched hearing a voice, he knew too well. 

"fuck..." the five flinched, hearing a voice, they had grown accustomed too. 

'kacchan...y/n!' izuku thought. 

'bakugo, y/n!' eijiro thought.

"sorry, bakugo. sorry y/n," all for one said. as y/n and katsuki stopped coughing, they both looked up to see all for one. 

"huh?!" katsuki exclaimed, sweat dripping from his and y/n's face. they heard the same disgusting sound, making them turn around. all the other villains came out of the same black goo. 

shuichi gets on his knee's coughing out the substance. himiko covers her mouth, gagging. 

"what the-?" she exclaimed. 

"something stinks!" jin shouted. "smells good!" 

"master..." tomura said, kneeling to the ground. 

"you failed again, huh, tomura?" all for one said. 

'this ain't good. this ain't good at all,' y/n thought. 'my quirks aren't working. and i'm not that fast without speed. and blondie ain't that fast either,'

"but do not be discouraged," all for one said, walking towards them. "just try again. i have brought your associates back as well. even this child and your sister. because you judged they were an important piece. do it over as many times as you need to," he put his hand out to him. "that is why i am here. it's all for you,"

"i'm not his sister," y/n said, glaring at all for one. katsuki trembled, both of them scared. not of all for one. but scared what was going to happen to each other. 

izuku trembled against the wall. he squeezed his eyes shut. 

'remember! why did you come here?' he thought. 'it's because your body wouldn't move back then, so you couldn't save them, right? to say you can't move because you're scared...they're right in front of you, you know. he shouldn't have noticed us yet. if he had, he wouldn't have spoken so freely. there are six or seven meters between us and y/n and kacchan, huh? with full cowl, i can get there in less than a second. after that, can i get away? where would i go? everyone else would be in danger. how can i...i need a plan...so everyone...anyway, i need to move!'

izuku didn't notice that tenya was watching him. 

'if i can't move here...' izuku was ready to activate his quirk. 'then it's all-' tenya grabbed izuku's shirt and shoto's sleeve, stopping them to move. momo clung to eijiro in fear.

'i will...i will...protect you!' tenya thought, determined. 

'think!'

'think!'

'how can we...get away from here!'

"you're here, after all, aren't you?" all for one said, looking up. 

the five flinched, scared that he had found their hiding space. but he wasn't looking at them.

toshinori soared through the sky, trying to land a punch on one for all. toshinori's hands fell into one for all's, them battling in strength. 

"i'll have you return everything!" toshinori shouted. "all for one!"

"will you kill me again, allmight?" all for one taunted. their power created a large force, wind pressure, pushing everyone back. katsuki and y/n flew back by that force. 

"e-even allmight...!" izuku stuttered.

"you're pretty late," all for one said. "it's a little more than five kilometres from the bar to here," he shook his hand in slight pain. "it was easily thirty seconds after i sent the nomus before you arrived. you've gotten weaker, allmight,"

"what about you?" toshinori said as he was kneeling on the ground. "what's with that industrial mask you've got on? aren't you overexerting yourself?"

'he held allmight back with his bare hands!' katsuki thought as he was on the ground. 'this guy's the villains boss!'

'fuck...ow,' y/n thought as she was on the ground next to katsuki. 'now, he's here. fuck,'