ch24 the tournament p2

[a lot of time skips. i got lazy]

authors pov

"izuku," y/n says as she sees him. she waves him over and he comes to sits down next to her.

"h-hey y/n,"

"what did i say about being shy with me. how's your finger?" she says taking his hand to insect it. two of is fingers had bandages on; but the bleeding had stopped so it seemed fine to her.

"oh i-it's fine recovery girl healed it for me," izuku said, blushing he couldn't seem to get what hitoshi said out of his head.

"yeah it does look okay,"

"did i miss todoroki's match?"

"no. prince's match is staring now," y/n said pointing to the arena. 

"thanks for waiting! next up are these guys!" hizashi says through the speakers. "he's good, he's good but what's with that plainness he can't just get rid of? from the hero course it's hanta sero!" the crowd cheers in excitement. "taking third, the first in the prelims! you're way to strong kid! also from the hero course, shoto todoroki! and now for the second match of the finals ready? start!"

hanta immediately shot tape out at shoto, swinging him closer and closer out of bounds.

"hey is it just me or does prince look really pissed?" y/n questioned.

"yeah he does," izuku said. what they didn't know was that shoto spoke to his father before this match.

"a surprise attack aimed to push his opponent out of bounds! don't you think this was the best choice for this situation? seriously get him sero!"

shoto grabbed the tape around him and unleased a huge wave of ice. it didn't only freeze hanta; it froze half of nemuri and half the audience. there was so much ice that it shot through the hole at the top of the stadium.

"a little to much don't you think?" hanta said.

"sero, can you move?" nemuri asked.

"no. i can't move. ow,"

"hanta sero is unable to move! and so shoto todoroki moves to the next round!" nemuri yelled.

"sorry i over did it," shoto said as he walked over to hanta. he started to melted the ice on hanta and everywhere else too.

*time skip*

"everybody, sorry for the long wait! the stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so onto the next match! the assassin from class b! pretty things have thorns you know! from the hero course, it's ibara shiozaki!" hizashi yelled. 

'this is kinda boring,' y/n thought. she knew how the battle was going to play out of. she didn't need future vision to see that. y/n stood and stretched a little.

"y/n? are you okay?" asked kyoka.

"yeah yeah. i'm chill but a little bored," y/n said going to sit next to her.

"yeah we already know who's going to win and it's not going to be kaminari," kyoka laughed.

"yeah," they both looked over to the arena to see denki unleashing his ultimate move. ibara simply turned around and made a barrier of vines from her hair. it protected her very well. her vines traveled to end of the stage to where denki was and wrapped him up. it held him up in the air as everyone saw he was braindead.

"it was decided in an instant! i'll say it once more! an instant!" hizashi screamed into the microphone.

"ibara shiozaki advances to the second round!"