ch7 indoor battle test p2

your pov

"wow what are the chances! we're a team!" uraraka yelled happily. she got teamed up with midoriya. i already knew that they were gonna win. and i didn't need to use fore sight to see that. 

"y/n?" asked midoriya.

"hmm?"

"you aren't in a team,"

"yeah i know. i guess i'm the lucky one that doesn't need to do anything today," i laughed.

"that is true. I apologies young y/n,"

"nah it's chill don't worry,"

"the first team to fight will be....team a and d! team a are the heroes and team d are the villains'," me and the rest of the class walked into the watch room to see how this would unfold, leaving midoriya, uraraka, ida and blondie. 

he looks really nervous... wait why do i care?

as the battle was starting, i used my foresight to see what would. hmmmm.......................... i knew midoriyas' team was gonna win but now i know i wanna sleep. damn why am i so lazy today?

i sneaked out of the watch room and wandered the halls of ua. i peeked into hitos' classroom and saw him sleeping on his table, drool spilling out of his mouth. damn bro.

"y/n," ah shit i know that voice. 

"hey...........dad,"

"what are you doing out of lessons?" his eyes were red and his hair was up.

"i got bored dad. i already knew what was gonna happen,"

"you used fore sight?!" he relaxed his hair and his hair went back to its original color.

"nooooooo yes yes I did," i got ready for a load of yelling.

"you know it's dangerous to use that?"

"yeah yeah i know. wait no yelling?"

"just promise not to use it unless you really have to,"

"yeah okay,"

"okay then. go back to your lesson,"

"awwww do I have to?"

"yes you do,"

"alright bye dad," he kissed my forehead.

"bye n/n," i walked back down to ground beta to the watch room. uncle toshi was there talking to the class. i sneaked in thinking he didn't hear me. boy i was so wrong.

"ah young y/n. you decided to join us again,"

"yeah i just went to the toilet hehe,"

"for the whole time?"

"well,"

"alright young y/n you will talk to me after. everyone else go to the changing rooms. you have all done well be proud of yourselves, young heroes," and with that class 1a walked out of the watch room leaving me and uncle toshi alone.

"i'm sorry uncle toshi. i was honestly just bored," he pinched the edge of his nose and sighed through it.

"young y/n you need to be focused in your lesson,"

"yeah yeah yeah i know,"

"alright. promise me?"

"of course," 

*time skip*

it was a free period since we- the class did so well in training. i was just sitting behind yaoyorozu who was reading. i looked out the window and smelt the fresh blossoms. it felt nice. i closed my eyes and let my mind wander.

but I couldn't help to think how midoriya's doing. he looked so beat up in foresight. i kinda miss him...... wait what? 

i heard the door open so i opened my eyes to see who it was. and it was him. the boy that was on my mind basically all day. he did have some plaster all over his face though. he looked cute. everyone gathered infront of him to introduce themselves. they said that he was cool and looked awesome in battle. and i'm not gonna lie; they're right.

as ida started to argue with tokoyami, i saw midoriya look my way. i smiled and winked at him to see him blush and walk my way. i stood up from my chair and sat on my desk. 

"you good? how you feeling?" i say reaching to feel his forehead. it's really warm. maybe because he's blushing. why is he blushing? maybe it's because i winked at him?

"-yep. I'm fine thank you y/n,"

"you were really cool in the test midoriya,"

"but everyone says you weren't there," he said tilting his head. awww. cute.

"yeah but i knew what was gonna happen and i just say you don't disappoint," i said smiling at him. he smiled back.

"thank you y/n. have you seen kacchan?"

"who? blondie? he left as soon as he got changed. if you run you might be able to catch up to him though,"

"okay thank you," and with that he ran out. i got of the desk and saw blondie leaving the school out the window. seconds after midoriya came out the doors. he was talking until blondie started to yell at him. should i go? he's still yelling.... yeah okay. 

i teleport infront of the school to see blondie walking out the gates and uncle toshi stand next to midoriya.

"young midoriya! what were you saying to young bakugo before i arrived so heroically?" uncle toshi asked. more like yelled.

"u-uhm nothing special," midoriya said trying pull a normal-ish look. and when i say normal-ish, its not normal at.

"hmmm? i'm so curious. why don't you tell me all the juicy details?" uncle toshi insisted.

"um.. i kinda forgot?" oh ma days this boy is an actual idiot.