ch44 wild, wild pussycats p1

your pov

"ua high has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. however...those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. after this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights-for plus ultra!"

"yes sir!" the class shouted. i was standing next to izu as dad was lecturing us about the training camp.

"deku, y/n, it's finally time for the trancing camps in the woods, huh?" ochaco said, getting a little close to him. hmmmm. kinda sus girly.

"y-yeah, that's right uraraka!" girl step back. right now. don't you see he's uncomfortable? 

"yeah, girly," i said, trying not to give a hostile vibe. but i'm failing.

"well, um..." izu said, stepping 

"what's the matter?" she said tilting her head at him. then suddenly she moved back, her face pink. "i-it's time for training camp! training camp! training camp!" she shouted, clapping as mina and kaminari was clapping with her.

"damn. they're excited," i said. izu nodded, agreeing with it.

"what? there are people in class a taking extra classes?" monoma said, appearing out of nowhere. "does that mean you had people who failed the finals? what isn't that weird? isn't that weird? even thought they are supposed to be way better than class b?"

"i can kill him izu. i swear i can make it look like an accident," i whisper to him. he holds my hand, and looks at me.

"don't y/n," damn. yessir. i click my tongue, and look forward. a smirk plays on my lips.

"okay,"

"how can that be?" kendo hit him in the back of the neck. he slumped onto the ground. she picked him up by the scruff of his neck.

"sorry," she said, walking away dragging him by the neck. damn. she is cool.

"monoma's scary," a girl with grey hair says. 

"oh, it's class b,"

"oh yeah. hey,"

"we kind of met during the sports festival but nice to meet you, class a,"

"yeah,"

"we're getting on the bus," kendo said, getting on the bus class b had.

"okay!"

"class a's bus is this way!" ida said, making me turn to him giving him my attention. "line up in seat order!"

*time skip*

when we finally stopped, i got out the bus, my limbs aching. i stretch my arms, slowly and surely, my bones cracking, making me sigh in satisfaction. i open my eyes, an area near the cliff. an a black car near us. hold on up. is that...

"finally taking a break, huh?"

"i gotta pee!" mineta said, darting around everywhere.

"anyway, does this even count as a rest area?"

"huh? where's class b?"

"b-b-b-bathroom!"

"there's no point stopping without a reason," dad said. 

"huh?"

"where's the bathroom?" the black car doors opened to see two women that i know and love.

"hey eraser! y/n!" my dad bowed.

"long time no see," 

"hey guys," i wave.

"lock on with these sparkling gazes!" shino[the red pussycat btw] said, doing a pose.