ch33 internship with endeavor

[i repeat again: enji is someone i hat-dislike a lot]

authors pov

class 1a were all standing in the train station, costumes in hands in cases.

"you all have your costumes right?" shota asked them. "remember, you're not allowed to wear them in public. don't drop them or anything. make sure you mind more manners with the heroes at your internship! off with you,"

"damn dad. don't send us off too quickly," y/n teased. aizawa rolled his eyes and walked off. the class separated into smaller sections.

y/n was with izuku, ochaco and shoto and they were still talking about their internships.

'izu?' y/n said to him through telepathy.

'er y/n?'

'i know going to an internship gran torino. be safe and tell him i say hi,'

'i will be safe,'

'promise?'

'i promise,' y/n saw ida walking by himself to the train station he needed to go to.

"ida! hold up!" she said. she walked up to him. and put her hand on his shoulder. "don't go after stain," she whispered making his eyes widen. "anything you do to him won't help you. i know. from experience," she took her hand off his shoulder and walked off.

'how did she know? and what did she mean by experience?' y/n walked to shoto and smiled at him.

"prince? you ready?" shoto looked at her.

"for my father? never,"

*time skip*

as y/n stood next to shoto in front of enji, she smirked. she has disrespected him so many times. but he still wanted her to do an internship with him.

"i've been waiting for you shoto," enji said to shoto. "it seems like you are finally ready to take the path of the mighty, huh?"

"i have no intention of going down the path you made," shoto said in his monotone voice. "i will take my own path,"

'damn. angsty,' y/n thought. 'i know my family is shit but this is insane,' enji let out a soft chuckle.

"oh well, you should get ready. we're going out,"

"hold up. where?"

"i'll show you what a hero is,"

"pfff," y/n started laughing. "you? or someone else? cause in my eyes, you ain't a hero," a small smile graced shoto's lips. he was slightly amused at the comment y/n said. enji ignored it however.

"ah. and miss y/n-"

"it's aizawa to you, enji," y/n said cutting him off. she his name with such disrespect and venom. but that didn't faze him.

"do you wonder why i put in an offer to you?"

"so i can beat your ass in training?" y/n taunted.

"so you can marry shoto,"

'eh?'

"your multiple quirks are amazing. they way you used them in the sports festival were outstanding. if you and shoto produce an offspring, they will surely be at the top when they become heroes!"

"before you say more shit you're gonna have to bow to me," y/n said folding her arms.

"what?" shoto thought.

"what?"

"do you want me to repeat what i said or should i beat it into your skull? i said bow," [4 all d ppl who wanted y/n 2 have a god complex] enji glared at her in disbelief but her eyes didn't falter. she returned the same amount of hostility. she cocked her head to the side with a smirk.

slowly but surely, enji got on his knees. y/n smirk got and turned to shoto.

"you wanna take a picture?"

"err no. it's okay,"

"aight," y/n turned back to enji. "you can get up now. and the answer is no. i'm not marrying prince," enji scoffed. "you're going to have to kill me to do that,"

'no offense prince,' y/n said to him through telepathy. he was shocked she did but he didn't mind.

'none taken,'