ch21 cavalry battle p2

[the amount of braincells i lost doing this-]

your pov

with our team finally complete, i know that this cavalry battle thing is gonna be fun. especially since tokoyami is on our team. i like the e-boy vibe he gives. who knows maybe i could be friends with him?

the timer went off, i put the headband which had our point count on my forehead.

"now then," auntie nemuri said stretching her arms. "it's about time we get started! after fifteen minutes to form teams and talk strategy twelve cavalry teams are lined up on the field! now raise those battle cries! it's time for ua's bloody battle! light the signal fire!" 

"ayo. you guys ready?" i asked.

"yes y/n,"

"yeah!"

"yes aizawa,"

"then lets win," dark shadow emerged from tokoyami's stomach ready to defend the headband on my head.

"start!" as soon as auntie nemuri said that, a large mass of teams charged towards us.

"an attack without delay, huh," i heard tokoyami say. "the fate of the perused,"

"aight guys. lets move!" i said, looking at all the teams running towards us.

"i wont let you!" an unfamiliar voice said. all of a sudden the ground underneath us started sinking, making us sink with it.

"we're sinking fast!" izuku exclaimed.

"it's no good. i can't get out!" ochaco said.

"ochaco use your quirk on izuku, tokoyami and yourself. i've got an idea. i'm gonna push us off the ground using my arms,"

"how are you going to do that y/n?" tokoyami asks, while ochaco touches him to make him float.

"with my strength," i stretch my arms to touch the solid ground. i put my hand down; making the palm of my hand touch the ground. i felt us float from ochaco's quirk and lifted us up from the sinking ground. i got us free from the sinking ground and let ochaco's quirk float us around a bit more.

"okay, ochaco here's good," i said. she released her quirk and me, her tokoyami and izuku dropped to the ground. they stumbled a little bit.

"you guys okay?" i ask.

"yeah. we're good y/n," i sensed jiro behind us.

"tokoyami!" i said a hidden order with just saying his name.

"right!" he said, dark shadow went to our side and defending the attack we were about to reicive from jiro. "keep watch of our blind spots, dark shadow!"

"got it!" dark shadow responded.

"aight. everyone lets keep going!"

"right!"

"now then, even though barely two minutes have passed since we started, it's already turned into a free-for-all. fights of the headbands are breaking out all over! ignoring the ten million and going to second to forth place isn't bad either!" dad yelled. that's true. i would try and collect lots of different ones then going for the big one. wait do i sense shoji? shit.

"guys. shoji's headed for us. we need to get some distance-"

"i can't move!" ochaco shouted.

"eh? what do you mean?"

"i'm stuck," she said trying to lift her foot. under it was mineta's balls. that roach.

"that's mineta's ball," izuku said.