ch9 class rep p1

[some of the last bit was inspired by Inori02 story how you became a hero. u guys should read it. it's really gud]

your pov

not gonna lie, it was weird that i was walking with midoriya to school even though he walked me home yesterday. now i feel like i owe him. mmmmhhhhh. why am i like this? even hito's gonna say something again. when he saw midoriya drop me off yesterday he wouldn't leave me be. 

flashback starts~                                                                                                                                                                    "ooooooohhhhhh y/n is that your boyfriend?"

"n/n has a boyfriend?"

"no i-"

"y/n has a boyfriend?"

"no i-"

"what's his name? does he go to our school?"

"i don't have a boyfriend!"

"you better not,"

"shota she's allowed to have a boyfriend,"                                                                                                        flashback end~

why does my family have to so annoying? i-

"y/n?"

"hmm?"

"we're h-here,"

"oh shame thanks. i kinda was in my thinking zone,"

"yeah. i can tell,"

"eh! What do ya me-,"

"hey you kids!" a bunch of reporters surrounded me and midoriya. "do you work with allmight?"

"what's he like as a teacher?"

"what's it like working with the symbol of peace?"

"is he the same as always?" they were overwhelming me. i never liked being in big crowds of people i don't know; i always get scared that someone, a villian, is here to take me away from my family and take me to all for one.

"u-um actually i- we need to go to the nurse this morning so l-lets go y/n," izuku grabbed my wrist and we barged past the reporters into ua. 

"thank you midoriya," i said catching my breath. i felt like i was about to have a panic attack just now.

"for what y/n?" he asking tilting his head a little to the right. he kinda looked like a lost puppy.

"for saving me just. i defiantly see what uncle toshi sees in you," i smiled at him. suddenly from neck up, his skin turned a dark shade of pink. "ah shit. did i say something wrong? are you okay?"

"yeah yeah i'm okay. you can go to class now though,"

"nah,"

"why not?"

"cause we need to go to the nurses office remember," and with that i took midoriyas' hand and dragged him to mama chiyos' office. 

*time skip*

"nice work on yesterdays combat guys. i saw the video feed and went over each of your team's results including my daughters disappearance," dad said glaring at me. i stuck my tongue out at him. "bakugo. you're talented so don't sulk like a child about your lost okay?"

"tsk. yeah whatever," grunted blondie.

"midoriya," midoriya looked up to face my dad. "i only see the way you won is messing up your arm again. work harder and don't give me that stupid excuse that you don't have control over you quirk. that line is already getting old. you can't keep breaking your body training here. but your quirk will be very useful if you can get a handle on it. so show a little urgency huh?" he finished.