ch2 entrance exams p2

your pov

"hito wake up time for entrance exams!" i said storming into his room pulling the grey covers off him.

"y/n fuck off!" he said pulling them back on him.

"come on bro you've been training for this for a long time," i said pulling them back off him. "you need to get ready," he glared at me with his dark purple eyes.

"okay okay I'm going. leave,"

"yes bro. i'll make you breakfast. what do you want?"

"pancakes,"

"alright remember to stretch and bring another water bottl-"

"i said leave!" he pushed me out the his room. well, i can just tell him through my mind. but i don't want to annoy him right now. i walked down the stairs and got some eggs, flour, sugar, milk and butter. i whisked them together until they turned into a creamy batter. i got one of the steel pans from the cupboard and put it on the stove. while i was poring some of the batter on the pan, i felt a presence coming down from the stairs.

"hey dad,"

"hey y/n," he said kissing my forehead. he was dressed in his hero costume as he was going to be at the entrance exam. "you making pancakes?"

"yeah for my fave people in the whole world,"

"aw n/n i'm honoured,"

"well i'm not," said hito walking down the stairs. His indigo hair was untamed as always and he was wearing a grey tracksuit. "most people don't usually wake up their fave people so harshly,"

"well bro, i'm not most people am i? come in you need to start you breakfast," i said flipping the pancake over.

as i was making some more my dad appeared from the stairs. he was also was in his her costume as he was gonna look at the results.

"hey everyone," he yawned.

"hey babe,"

"hey dad,"

"dad you want some pancakes?"

"no. i'm not really hungry,"

"aight. hito here you go," i said giving him a plate of fresh pancakes. i poured the last remainder of the batter on the plate.

"hito are you ready?" i turned around to look at dad.

"yes dad. of course he-"

"n/n i was talking to hito,"

"whoops," i turned back around to focus on the pancake.

"yeah dad. i'm ready,"

"are you sure bro?" i said turning the stove off; turning around to look at him. he rubbed the back of his neck. a similar move that both my dads do.

"yeah. i'm sure,"

"alright then lets go," my dad, father and hito walked over to the front door and put their shoes on. my dad opened the door but i didn't wanna be alone so...

"wait i'm coming too," i said. "imma walk hito there,"

"but we're all going the same way?" said hito confused.

"you don't wanna walk with me," i whined putting my jordan's on. "you're so mean," i said, puffing out my cheeks.

"alright alright lets go,"

"yay!" me and hito walked out the door towards ua. ten minutes with me annoying the shit out of him and trying to make him lose his nerves, we had finally arrived at the gate. "good luck bro,"

"thanks," he said before turning around. as i turned around i felt a presence. one for all? i scanned the area to try and find that presence again and i did. the vibe of an untamed one for all came off a green haired boy with freckles who looked absolutely nervous. wow uncle toshi gave it to him. i wonder what he sees in him.