prologue

authors pov

"eraserhead are you sure? she's six and the 'daughter' of a villian," said a police officer.

"i know but she came to the police to tell them about her 'father' and she escaped from him which means she's pretty powerful,"

"if you say so. are you gonna talk to her?"

"yeah," shota[aizawa's first name] walked into the office where the [hair colour] haired girl was sitting down on a stool, playing with her fingers.

"y/n?" the girl looked up from her hands and looked into shota's dark eyes. 

"yeah?"

"how are you feeling?"

"a little tired but other than that i'm fine,"

"okay. do you mind if i ask you a question?"

"no. go ahead. i bet you have loads of them shota aizawa," shota smirked at the young girl.

'she's got spunk,'

"so it's true?"

"yes it's true. but i'm not his daughter and remember i can read minds,"

"what is you quirk called?"

"huh? it's kinda hard to explain aizawa," she said scratching her cheeks.

"okay. how about i take you to my house and we talk about it?"[ik it sounds sus. believe me ik]

"are you sure? i mean i'm the 'daughter' of a villain. for all you know this could be some plan,"

"if it was a plan, you would have done something already,"

"fair enough old man,"

"old? i'm not that old?"

"don't worry old man. it's not an insult," y/n smiled.

"anyway, it's not safe to be here and at my house i can protect you and you can meet my boyfriend and my son,"

"you have a son?"

"yeah i know i don't seem like the type," he laughed rubbing the back of his neck. "so do want to? i'm not going to force you,"

"sure old man," you got off the stool and reached from shotas' hand. he took y/n hand and rubbed circles on her thumb to make her feel calmer. you both walked out of the police station and shota opened the door of his car. y/n got in and shota closed the car door behind you. he got in the drivers seat and drove to his house.

*time skip*

"we're home," said shota opening the door to his house.

"dad!" said a indigo haired boy running towards shota.

"hey. you okay?" he said picking the boy up putting him on his hip.  

"yeah dad i'm good thank you. how are yo- who's that?" hitoshi[shinsou first name btw] he said pointing to y/n.

"this is y/n, hito. she's going to be your new sister,"

'eh?' thought y/n

"i get a new sister that's so cool. hi y/n, i'm hitoshi aizawa,"

"hey,"

"okay hito. i need you to make the bed in the guess room please," shota said putting him back down on the floor.

"okay dad," hitoshi said before walking up the stairs.

"wait where's your father?"

"oh he's in the living room,"

"okay," hitoshi walked up the stairs to the guest room. shota took her hand and gently pulled her hand to the living room. as hitoshi said, hizashi[yamada's first name]was in the living room watching tv. hearing his boyfriend walking in, he turned to face him.

"hey babe. how was-who's that?" 

"this is y/n we're going to adopt her and she'll be our daughter soon,"

"okay,"

"wait I don't understand just okay? I'm the daughter of a villain if that has slipped your minds," y/n stated.

"was. now your my daughter y/n aizawa," hizashi said, pulling y/n gently towards his lap. y/n laid her back on his chest and breathed out gently.

"are you sure?"

"of course,"

"welcome to the family, y/n,"