ch22 the boy born with everything

your pov

"damn! it sucks to lose to you guys but congrats," tsuyu said as we walked to the tunnels to head to the waiting room.

"thanks bro,"

"oi extra!" i heard blondie stomping up to me.

"what?"

"i need to talk you," i pursed my lips in confusion.

"aren't you talking right now?"

"i mean alone. you idiot!"

"aight chill. say less. where we going?" i asked following him stomping infront of me. we made our way to an empty hallway. "you're not gonna do anything stupid right? i will throw hands with you,"

"no. i'm going to do anything stupid,"

"aight. so...what you need?"

"are you shigiraki's sister or something? the villian with the crusty face from the usj?" i stopped. i thought everyone forgot about that. let me just play dumb.

"eh? what you mean?"

"don't play dumb with me," oh shame.

"why do you wanna know?"

"because i don't understand you?"

"eh?"

"if you are his sister, and you have all the quirks in the world, what are you doing at ua?" he asked. i sighed. smart boy.

"fine. i'm his sister. not by blood though," blondie looked at me, seriousness written across his face. "you can tell anyone. i don't care,"

"i'm not gonna tell anyone. it's not my place,"

"wow. do my eyes deceive is that katsuki bakugo being nice?" i teased. 

"shut up extra!"

"chill. but seriously you are so concerned?"

"i wanna know stuff about someone who's a threat," a threat? why do i feel kinda honored.

"a threat?"

"yes. a threat. i always go for the ones that i see as threats from stopping me becoming the number one hero. that's why i don't make friends. there's not point," he said looking to the left.

"why da fuck you lying?" he snapped his head back at me. "you make friends; you just don't know it. like kiri. you're friends with him. caring doesn't make you weak. what makes you weak is being alone," blondie looked at me with an expression i couldn't make sense of. sadness? shock? confusion? "so i think that maybe when the time comes we can be friends or allies. who knows we might have to save each other one day?" i put my hand out. "so allies?" he looked at my hand, and slowly brought his up ready to shake but he paused when we both heard two voices. it's izuku and prince.

prince was talking about his father, endeavor, how he doesn't use the left side of his quirk and how izuku's quirk is kinda like uncle toshi's. shit. did he figure it out? blondie looks at me and i shrug my shoulders.

"how am i meant to fucking now?" i whispered loudly.

"i was just fucking asking!" he whispered back. we listen back to princes story. prince talks about the comparison of uncle toshi and endeavor, but then says how he's gonna beat izuku after that.

i close my eyes think about the situation. what da fuck? how am i meant to do something about this? wait. what da fuck should i do about it? i feel blondie staring at me.

"what?" i said my eyes still closed.

"we can be allies," he says. my eyes shoot open.

"really?"