ch27 fight on ida

[got lazy with this chapter]

your pov

ida went up against that vine girl, shiozaki? i think that's her honestly can't remember. she beat kaminari's ass in the first round. the match didn't last that long cause before her vines could bet ida, he sped around her and pushed her out of bounds.

"and now it's y/n aizawa, the strong girl who protected everyone with her shield; who is also my daughter vs the guy with a powerful shadow tokoyami!" dad yelled, as tokoyami and me stepped onto the arena.

"start!" auntie nemuri shouted. i sped to tokoyami; shocking him a little. he launched dark shadow at me but i front flipped over dark shadow and punched tokoyami in the gut. he stumbled back and i kicked him out of bounds. "tokoyami is out of bounds! aizawa wins!" auntie said favoring me a bit too much.

i walked over to tokoyami and stuck my hand out.

"i didn't even know i was going that hard. sorry bro," he took my hand and stood up.

"it's fine. you did an amazing job and i'm honored to fight you. next time we battle, i'll be stronger,"

"oh yeah? i'll root for you," i smirked. "you too, dark shadow," dark shadow came out of tokoyami and rubbed his head against my hand. i patted his head and he chirped.

*time skip*

i sat next to izuku; and we were watching blondie and red's fight. from the divider i heard that tetsutetsu guy cheering red on.

"kirishima! hit his chin! his chin!" he shouted. but aren't they like brothers or something?

"midoriya. y/n," ida said behind us. i tilted my head back at looked at him. "so i'm guessing that your surgery went well. i'm so relieved," he said to izuku.

"thanks,"

"also congrats on your victory y/n," he said to me, smiling.

"thanks bro,"

"hey ida? how exactly did you beat shiozaki's thorns?" izuku asked tilting his head in a cute way. ida explained to izuku and i wrote what he said in izuku's notebook. i guess that how he makes plans to beat people.

"i made it to the top four and i'm going to make amole use of your fight against todoroki," ida said smiling.

"right..." izuku said with a faltered smile.

"damn. is your big bro watching you kick ass?" i said tryna make the vibe good again. izuku laughed a little so i guess it worked.

"ah. he gave me a call earlier but was busy with work. though honestly i'm happier this way. since now, having reach this far, i'll need to report back to him as number one," he finished. hah. no way. i'm coming first.

"bakugo's having a hard time fighting back against kirishima's fierce attack!" dad yelled. red was pushing blondie back using punches. he didn't falter; always swimming in a left-right pattern. but blondie found an opening and went for it.

"bakugo counters again! but what's this? unlike before it's working?" dad said. blondie landed blow after blow; releasing loud explosions each time. i saw that red's hardening was weakening; and with that blondie used one last big explosion and red collapsed. 

"kirishima has been embolized! bakugo wins!" auntie nemuri yells

"you idiot! you didn't have the guts, kirishima!" tetsutetsu yells.

"with that vicious carpet-bombing, bakugo advances to the third round! and that completes the final four!" images of me, blondie, prince and ida came up on all screens and holograms. me next to blondie indicating that i'm fighting him. that's gonna be fun.

"all right, i'll be back," ida said, walking down to the gate ready to fight prince. not gonna lei, izuku looked kinda worried about ida.

"now it's the battle between two who both hail from hero families! tenya ida vs shoto todoroki!" dad announced.

once auntie nemuri began the match, prince started like he always does with his ice; shooting it towards ida but ida dodged it.

"woah! standing long jump!" izuku said, his eyes lighting up. aww cute.

ida used his quirk to jump quickly away that the second wave of ice and he managed to kick prince down. i cheered with the rest of the class. ida grabbed prince's collar and ran to the end of the arena to get him out of bounds. as he got closer, he suddenly stopped.

"prince froze his muffler," i stated.

"he did? when?" izuku muttered. prince froze ida up to his chest. prince looked at his left hand, scratching his back of his head.

"prince is still thinking about using his left side. your talk with him really did something with him huh?" i said standing up.  izuku scratched his cheek with his good hand and laughed nervously. holy shit. i'm catching feelings.

"ida!" izuku said getting me out of my trance.

"you guys. i'm sorry i lost. i got too careless," ida said looking down.

"shut the fuck up. you did great,"

"really?"

"yeah!" izuku said. "even some of the pros gave you nice comments," ida was about say something but his phone went off. 

"i'll talk to you guys later. let me just get this," ida said. me and izuku nodded before he walked off.

tenya's pov

i walked into the corridor to answer my mother calling me.

"hello mother. i lost my match. i was too careless-"

"stop that! that's not what i'm calling about! sorry," she said leaving me chocked and confused. her voice. it sounds like she was crying.

"mom?" 

"now tenya. please stay calm and listen to me...tensei...your big brother...there was a villain and..." tensei no! i knew i couldn't say here no more. i need to see him. i need to see if he's okay.