ch26 midoriya vs todoroki

[sorry enji stans/simps i just don't lyk him]

your pov

fuck. why him? izuku stood next to me, his mouth opened wide as i glared at the number two hero. i don't like him. he treats his family like crap. just like all for one.

"oh so you are here," endeavor said paying is full attention to izuku.

"endeavor...what are you doing in a place like this..." izuku started but he couldn't seem to finish. that's far though. izuku must feel pressured right now. 

"you made a huge showing for me. what a powerful quirk. such wind pressure with just the flick of a finger," endeavor said pointing at izuku. "yes in terms of pure power, it's a quirk to rival allmights!" i felt izuku tense. i took his hand to try and calm him down.

"what the fuck you saying old man?" endeavor glared at me.

"what?"

 "if you can't hear me from there, we need to go. go tell your stories to someone. i don't wanna hear this shit," i said pulling izuku away from endeavor. 

"my shoto has a duty to surpass allmight. his match against you will no doubt prove an excellence test bed," endeavor said, making us stop and bringing his attention back on izuku. "so do give it your best not to become a disgraceful match," bitch! "that's all i wanted to say. now excuse me," he says as he turns to leave.

"yep. imma kill you-"

"i'm not allmight," izuku starts.

"that's obvious-"

"it's obvious right? and todoroki isn't you. please understand that and stop forcing me to and be something he doesn't want to," izuku said pulling me away from endeavor. did izuku just get hotter? damn.

*time skip*

"thanks for waiting everybody! and now for the go round of the sports festival, both competitors are at the top of their class! and the world aint big enough for both of them! todoroki vs midoriya!" dad yelled and the crowd went wild.

prince wasted no time, sending an attack right at izuku right away. izuku aimed his finger at the ice coming his way. he flicked it sending a powerful gust of wind towards prince. prince stopped himself going out of bounds by putting a wall made out of ice behind him.

"wow midoriya stopped todoroki's attack!"

prince wasted no time to send another attack to izuku; only for the same thing that happened to replay again. is it gonna be like this the whole match?

"it started?" red panted. i guess he was running to make it here in time.

"well done on making it to the second round red," i said to him.

"thanks y/n," he smiled at me showing his sharp teeth. "oh yeah. that means i'll be up against you bakugo! let's have a good fight!"

"i'll kill you," damn.

"i'll like to see you try! but man, you and todoroki can both shoot off powerful attacks that can cover a lot of ground," as i was infront of blondie, i turned around to face him and red.

"plus blondie, you can do it without time lag,"

"i'm not just shooting them off. don't underestimate em," he said, really calmly.

"are you sick? why are you so calm?"

"shut up!"

"okay then, against killer todoroki," red started, looking at the arena. "midoriya wants an endurance match huh?"