ch28 aizawa vs bakugo

[kinda short cuz a cant right fight scenes]

your pov

"alright folks! now it's time for the match of my daughter y/n and katsuki bakugou!" hizashi yelled; cheering on for me. he makes it so obvious it. i kinda wanna laugh.

"start!" blondie didn't make a move at me and i didn't make a move at him. so me and him ended up circling each other.

"what's wrong? to scared to make a move on me?" i taunted trying to get a reaction out of him. no wait. he's to smart for that.

"i've been waiting to fight you," he says.

"oh? why's that?" i smirked, tilting my head.

"because. it's going to be fun knowing i bet the girl with all the quirks in the world," oh so this boy has games. let's play then

"boy, imma beat you with your own quirk," i laughed.

"start!" blondie took no time using his explosions to launch himself towards me. i put a hand to my face to release an explosion. i ducked it his arm and punched him in the stomach. he growled at me. what the fuck? is he an animal? why is he growling?

he brought his other to my face ready for an explosion, but i brought my leg to his face kicking him. it pushed him back but it was stronger enough to hurt him real bad.

"you bitch!"

"what did you expect, blondie?" i laughed. i used explosions to burn his arm; making him wince a little. but he exploded me in the face; making me close my eyes from the smoke. but it didn't stop me using my senses.

he was gonna to hit the side of my head, but i ducked and kicked his knee's making him kneel down to me. [not me tryna give y/n a god complex]

"look your kneeling," i smirked. i punch him in the face, knocking him out claiming my victory.

"bakugo is unable to move! aizawa wins!" auntie says. i turn my face to blondie, frowning a little bit. maybe i was a little harsh. nah i'm just playing. i beat him and i'm still fucking blind.