ch53 fight! p3

[v short lyk d last chap . im sorry]

authors pov

shoto, mezo and izuku were on top of the atsuhiro[that's mister compress btw], slamming him into the ground. 

"give kacchan, tokoyami and y/n back!"

"hey, hey, hey, hey!" jin shouts. "i know these kids! who are they?!" the bloodlust of himiko rises. drool spilling out of her mouth, her eyes gleaming. 

shoto, mezo and izuku were ready to get katsuki, y/n and fumikage back as compress took katsuki and fumikage, but y/n left them to find toga. 

"mister, get out the way," dabi said. 

"roger!" atsuhiro said, disappearing. a wave of hot blue flames came their way as dabi aimed his quirk at them. 

"idiot that's cold!"

izuku fell on his back out of the way, but still got burned. him and mezo struggled to get up from their burns.

"midoriya! shoji!" shoto shouted in concern. jin jumped over to shoto. 

"faces from shigaraki's kill list!" he shouts. "that little beat-u boy and you! they weren't, though!" jin takes out a measuring tape from his wrist, ready to use it as a weapon. 

shoto aims his ice at him, missing jin by some seconds. 

"that's hot!" jin said, jumping further away from them. a needle shoots past izuku, him turning around missing it. 

"i'm toga, izuku!" himiko said, running towards him. she jumps on him, making him fall back on the dirt. "i thought so earlier, too," she takes a knife out, ready to stab izuku. izuku gasps, unsure of how he was going to get out of this situation. "but you'd be cooler if you bled more, izuku!"

mezo uses his tentacles and forces himiko off izuku.

"midoriya!" himiko flies off, landing safely on the ground. 

"is that how it is?" she said, her voice dripping with venom. "are you going to get in the way?" her grip tightens on her knife. "you're not my type at all, but i'll cut you anyway," mezo keep some of his tentacles in front of izuku, as he is the most injured. 

"she's crazy..."