ch45 wild, wild pussycats p2

authors pov

"oh, you're finally here, meow," said ryuko said. the whole of class a walk out of the forest after five hours of defeating the dirt monsters. [it was eight orginally but they have y/n so it took less time]

"that took some time," shino says, with her hand on the side of her face. half of them slump on the ground from exhaustion.

"what do you mean three hours?!"

"that's they time it would've taken us. sorry!" shino said. "but to think about you guys took less time than i thought you would,"

'probably because we have y/n,' the class thought.

"you were trying to boast about how much better you are?" rikido whined. "that's mean..."

"i'm hungry...i'm gonna die..." eijiro said, holding his stomach. ryuko giggled into her paw gloves.

"you guys didn't have as hard a time beating my earth beasts as i thought you would," she said. "you guys are great...especially..." she paused and pointed at y/n, tenya, izuku, shoto and katsuki. "you five! were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience?" she licked her bottom lip. "i'm looking forward to where you'll be in three years! i call dibs!" she said, ready to pounce on them.

"mandalay...was she always like this?" shota asked shino, as ryuko makes kissing faces and noises to the five.

"she's a little desperate, since she's about the suitable age, for you know..."

"yeah no. ryuko, i love you. but i've claimed this one," y/n said, holding izuku's hand. izuku's face goes pink. "and i know one of these boys are waiting to be claimed. so..." she said, quickly glancing at katsuki. ryuko shrugged.

"speaking of suitable age-" izuku started.

"what about it?" ryuko said, putting her paw gloves on izuku's face just like last time. y/n rubbed her forehead.

"i-it's been bothering me for a while..." izuku started. he pointed out to kota. "who's child is that?"

"oh, not one of ours. he's my cousins kid," ryuko said. "come on kota greet everyone. you already know y/n. you'll be with them for the next week,"

"hey kid," y/n says waving at him. he smiles at her. but goes back to glaring at everyone else.

izuku, being the nicest boy in the world, walks up to kota, giving him a smile.

"oh, um, i'm midoriya form ua high school's hero course," he says, sticking his hand out for kota to shake. "nice to meet you," kota takes a step back and punches him in the dick. 

'damn,' kota walks away from him. izuku falls backwards a little, in the pain. tenya rushes to help him as y/n walks over to kota.

"that's my boyfriend's dick you just punched, you know?" y/n said, walking next to him. kota looked at her like she was crazy.

"that's your boyfriend?" kota scoffed. "god. did you loose braincells?"

"talking to me about losing braincells," y/n laughed. "i see..." she took the cap from his head. "i guess you don't need this anymore,"

"hey! give that back!" he said, jumping trying to get it. y/n laughed and brought it even higher.

"nope,"