ch47 kota p1

[manga spoilers?]

authors pov

sen[someone from class b] yawns, along with setsuna[someone else from class b]. 

"develop our quirks?" itsuka asks, gripping onto her classmate, kinoko[the one with mushroom quirk] who was close to falling onto the ground.

"class a is doing it already," sekijiro said to his class. "lets go quickly," he said, urging his class forward. "last semester, class a got all the attention, so next semester, it'll be class b's turn. got it? it won't be class a, it'll be us, class b!"

'sir...! sorry that we are such disappointing students!' tetsutetsu thought, tears of shame coming out his eyes. along with shihai, kojiro,[other class b students] copying his actions.

"even if you say that we're going to develop our quirks out of the blue," setsuna started. "all twenty of us have different quirks so how are we supposed to know what we're developing and how?"

"can you be more specific?"

"when muscle fibers are overused, they break and become stronger and thicker. quirks are the same. if you keep using them, they become stronger, and if you don't, then they waste away. in other words, there's just one thing to do!" 

class b walk out of the forest into the clearing to see class a training their quirks. 

"break through your limits!" 

katsuki bakugo. plunging both hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands and creating explosions repeatedly to increase the scale of his attacks!

"damn it!"

shoto todoroki. alternating between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bath water uniform. this training is to get his body used to freezing and have him try controlling the temperature of his flames! he might even be able to use both quirks at once eventually!

hanta sero. by having him producing tape continuously, his training will increase his capacity and improve tape strength and shooting speed.

eijiro kirishima and mashirao ojiro. by having mashirao use his tail to hit eijiro with his hardening activated, they increase the strength of each others quirk.

denki kaminari. by running his electric current though a large capacity battery, he's training his body to be able to handle large amounts of electricity.

koda koji. in order to increase the reach of his anivoice, he's doing vocal exercises to build up his vocal cords. it's also good for helping him become less shy.

yuga aoyama. training to get his body used to navel laser so that he can keep using it even if his stomach hurts and to increase the range of his laser.

fumikage tokoyami. training to keep dark shadow under control even if it's going wild in the dark.

"dark shadow!"

ochaco uraraka. by turning continuously in zero gravity, she's training the semicircular canals in her inner ear to decrease nausea and increasing the maximum weight she can use her quirk on.

tenya ida. doing long training runs to increase leg strength and stamina.

tsuyu asui. training to wok out all the muscles in her body including her long tongue.

"ribbit, ribbit,"

rikido sato. working out while he's eating the sweets he needs to activate his quirk to power up.

momo yaoyorozu. also eating while using her quirk to amplify her creations and shorten the amount of time needed to make them.

kyoka jiro. increasing the quality of sound from her quirk by strengthening her earphone jack.

mina ashido. intermittently creating acid to increase her skins durability.

y/n aizawa. as y/n is fairly good with her quirks, she is doing hand to hand combat with mud dummies ryuko made.

'come on y/n. i know you're quicker then that,' shino said, through her telepathy.

"shut up shino!"

minoru mineta. training to increase the strength of his scalp so that he won't bleed even if he keeps popping off balls.

toru hagakure and mezo shoji. they're increasing the strength of both of their quirks by having mezo quickly create multiple dupli-arms to look for toru as she continues to hide her presence.

"what is with this hell?" hiryu [someone from class b]asked.

"those of you who are operative types will have to raise your maximum limits," sekijiro said to his class. "heteromorphic types and other composite types need to train the parts of their body related to their quirks. normally, this would occur as your body grows..."

"but we don't have that time," shota said. "class b, you guys hurry up, too,"

"but once we join, there will be forty one in all," itsuka said, turning to face reiko[someone in class b]. "can just six people manage the quirks of that many people?"

"that's why they're here,"

"that's right! the four of us are one!"

"lock on these sparkling gazes!" shino said, striking a pose.

"we've come to lend a paw and help!" tomoko [green haired pussycat btw]spinning, striking a pose.

"coming out of nowhere," yawara said, creating a murderous aura but still striking a pose. [that's the male pussycat btw. did yall know that he's transgender? i did]

"stingingly cute and cat like!" ryuko said, striking her pose.

"wild, wild...pussycats!" the four of them ended in a pose. "the full version!"

"damn it!" katsuki yelled, from the pain of his hands.

"my quirk is search!" tomoko said, still in her pose. "i can know all info about up to a hundred people by just looking at them! i can find out their location and weaknesses, too!"

"with my earthflow, i can make the perfect places for each person to train!" ryuko said in her pose.

"and with my telepath, i can give advice to multiple people at once," shino said, still in her pose.

"and my job is assault through punching and kicking..." yawara said.

"there's a lot wrong with that..."

"damn it!"