ch13 war in the dome p2

[remember i cant write fight scenes 4 shit and thx 17jejohnson 4 reading over it tyty v much appreciated]

author pov

the villains' circled y/n slowly; watching her moves to make sure they would capture her the right way. a villain with a speed charged towards her. 

y/n took a small butterfly knife from her of her costume and slit the villains' throat as soon as they were in her arms length. their body dropped to the ground and y/n shook her knife a little so the blood would come of it.

"is that what yall are like? damn i expected more of a challenge for me," y/n smiled ready for her next kill.

"hah! they were just a lackey get ready for real this time,"

"alright," y/n said looking down, playing with her knife. "i'm ready," all at once the villains charged at y/n; ready to kill- capture her and bring her to their boss. "time to have some fun,"

*time skip*

'shit. that took forever to kill all of them. but i did it. finally,' y/n thought. she did do it; she killed all the villains' that had pinned her into a corner with her weapons and being quirkless. she started walking to where she felt the presence of some of her classmates.  'hmmm i swear i sense izuku and tsuyu,' she started to run in hope thinking that her classmates were safe.

damn she was very much wrong. as izuku came in sight of her vision, she saw that tomura had his hand on tsuyus' face. y/n tried to activate erasure but it didn't work but tsuyu was still alive.

"what?" y/n questioned, whispering.

"wow. you really are cool," she heard tomura say. he was looking behind him. so y/n looked behind her too. and she really wished she didn't.

her dads head was grabbed by nomu. his face was bruised and bleeding and he was missing some of his elbow. and as he has been doing all his life; he's still protecting his students, putting his life on the line of them.

"ah shit dad," y/n wasn't sure what to do. should she try and get her quirks back and save everyone. or should she go and kill tomura.

"let her go!" y/n heard izuku shout. he punched tomura in hope for him to release tsuyu. huge gushes of wind and smoke appeared making everyone fall back, making the lights post fall and break.

as the smoke cleared. y/n ran over to where izuku, tsuyu and sadly minoru were. y/n looked at izuku to see that his hand wasn't broken. then they all looked up to see that tomura didn't take the hit. nomu did.

"you are really powerful," tomura said behind nomu. "that smash of yours. are you allmights disciple i wonder? doesn't matter. i'm done with you now. i just can take y/n," as he said that nomu eyes locked on y/n.

she shivered at the sight of it but she wasn't scared. nomu was about to grab y/n until izuku pushed her out the way.

"you dumbass!" y/n yelled as nomu grabbed izukus' arm. everything went in slow motion. as tsuyu grabbed izuku with her tongue, tomura was going to use his quirk to kill minoru and tsuyu together. y/n was going to punch nomu to hopefully get a reaction out of it but she stopped as she heard the doors burst open. everyone stopped to look up and see allmight.

"have no fear! i am here!" he shouted from the exit.

"we're saved," cried minoru, tears spilling from his eyes. tsuyu grabbed izuku quickly with her tongue and moved him away from nomu.

"he's here. allmight," izuku said with a shaken up voice as tsuyu put him next to her. she also grabbed y/n with her tongue and moved her next to them.

'oh shit. what's gonna happen now?' thought y/n.

"ah looks like we aren't going home after all," tomura laughed in delight. 

toshinori, the one and only symbol of peace, always smiling in the face of danger. but this time he wasn't smiling. no had never seen him so angry.

"after all this waiting the heroic piece of trash shows up," tomura laughed. making the group of teens flinch. 

toshinori barged passed all the villains'; punching them left to right without giving them time to realize what's happening. after getting to shota, toshinori picked him up, bridal style and apologized to him in a low voice.

toshinori looked over to the teens and in seconds he was infront of them. he grabbed all of them and speed them over somewhere safe away from nomu and tomura.

"what the heck?" 

"uncle! let go of me!" toshinori dropped the teens on the ground.

"everyone back to the entrance. take aizawa with you. he doesn't have much time. hurry!" tsuyu and minoru nodded understanding but y/n and izuku were still unsure.

"allmight you can't that bird villian took one for i-i smashed him and i didn't break my arm this time. but it wasn't fazed at all. it's too strong," izuku said grabbing shota.

"young midoriya!" toshinori said turning around to face him. he give him the peace sign. "i've got this!"

"and i'm coming with you," y/n said.

"no you're not young y/n,"

"the fuck i'm not!"

"but y/n what about your quirk?" asked tsuyu. she's right. y/n hasn't been able to use her quirk these past hours.

"what about my quirk?" y/n said, clenching her fist, fire engulfing it. "it's back, so i'm going with you. and if you don't let me i will kill somebody,"

"okay okay. just safe and calm." toshinori sighed. "everyone else to the entrance," and with that y/n and toshinori ran ready to put their lives on the line for the class.