White day 25

Third POV

Damian looked out the window. It was snowing out. Damian huffed in annoyance. His family dragged him out here for a get away. It was a ski and snowboard resort. And famous athletes come here. Much to his brothers excitement. And Tim actually almost passed out when he found out.

Since he will get to see his idol in person. They called her frozenbug. No one knew her identity which only increased her popularity. He looked at the poster of her that was hanging announcing she would be staying this week.

 He looked at the poster of her that was hanging announcing she would be staying this week

He noticed that she had this appeal to her. As if she looked perfect yet had a dark past like him. In a conversation he over heard from his brothers the markings on her wrist is sharpy. She liked to draw on herself. They hold a special meaning which she hasn't divougle yet.

I looked out the window and saw the snow fallomg. And they weren't the tiny snowflakes. No they wear the big cotton like ones. And they were a soft white. That got him thinking about the color white.

Damian POV

White symbolize many things. It symbolize rebirth, pure, bright, light, innocent, soft, harsh, cold, welcoming, hope, happiness, wonder and a breath of relief. I sighed and looked at the snowboarders. But one caught my attention. It was a girl.

She swerved and guided the snow board so well

She swerved and guided the snow board so well. As if it was apart of her. She came in and got a hot chocolate to drink and warm up. I walked over to her.

"Hi my name is Damian what's yours?" I asked wanting to know how she was so good at the snow board. She smiled at me as she whipped the whip cream and coco off her top lip. And pulled her googles and helmate off.

"Hey my name is Marinette Stone. Is there something I could help you with?" And little did they know that they would grow really close.