Ice day 22

No miraculous

Third POV

The teen titans were investigating a lair of brother blood. Which they found after a lot of research. It said that he had tried to transfer ability from the person the ability originally came from but couldn't for some mysterious reason. But as they got closer to the room the temperature seemed to slowly but speed up dropped. When they finally got to the door they opened. It to see a girl.

She was frozen in a block of ice. There was a black blindfold around her eyes. She was in suspended animation from the looks of it. And she very beautiful all of them could tell that. She was in like a medieval cross modern day outfit. She had long flowing black hair that reflected midnight blue when light it.

Nightwing after getting out of his daze went to the computer. And Raven went to the girl. She closed her eyes whispering azrath metron zinthos and touched the ice. Robin walked over to the ice as well and studied her. He could see that she was muscular but kept her petite frame.

"Guys she's alive!" Raven shouted pulling her hand away. This caused Nightwing to faster in his hacking. Once he finished hacking he started to read out loud.

"Her name is Marinette. She was hunted down for her abilities. Which are only useable through the amulet around her neck. Was found in the block of ice on February 14, 2013. No one had tried freeing her since November 29, 2019." This made them wonder if she was okay or not. But it seemed what every Nightwing was reading read their minds.

"She is still alive. But she is in a comatose state. She hasn't lost anybody mass and seems to be healthy. Every time of trying to break or melt the ice has been unsuccessful." Damian wool a closer look. And thought about everything. She was taken by brother blood, has a ability brother blood would want and some how is still alive in a block of ice she most likely created even though she has been there for years.

He tested his hand on the ice. He had taken his glove off to see if he can feel a crack or anything better. But then Marinette and the block of ice glowed. Damian tried to pull away but nothing worked. The ice actually started to melt and break off. Damian. Finally got his hand off the ice. The glow got so bright everyone covered their eyes.

When it dimmed they looked and saw Marinette standing there confused. She looked at each of them before speaking.

"Where am I? And what happened?" Her voice was scratchy and soft. Starfire took the lead from there seeing as she is the leader.

"I am Starfire and these are the teen titans. Your are in a abandoned hideout to brother blood. You have just been released from a block of ice are you alright?" Marinette looked confused for a second.

"I'm sore, hungry and thirsty but other than that I am fine." Nightwing stepped forward looking at Marinette with curiosity.

"What's your full name?" He asked with nervousness in his voice but we'll hidden.

"My full name is Marinette Trandafir Mary Grayson why?" Nightwing along with Robin and Starfire sucked in their breath. Nightwing the. Stepped forward everyone but Marinette could tell that whatever he was going to ask was important.

"How old are you?" She looked like she was thinking for a moment before answering.

"I think I am nine years old why." He sigh before kneeling and resting a hand on her shoulder.

"Because your brother Richard has been looking for you frantically since you disappeared when he was fourteen." She gasped and tears formed in her eyes. Damian stepped forward and offered her his cape.

He could see she was getting cold. She accepted it. She gulped before looking at him. At Nightwing who seemed to know her big brother.

"Can you take me to him?" She asked in a whisper. He smiled but disappeared before she could notice.

"I can't since I will be needed some where else soon. But Robin can." She nodded before turning to Robin. He then proceeded to guide her out and answer any questions she had. But he also had a few of his own.

"What can your amulet do?" Robin as sked wanting to know. She picked it up and looked at it. She had a soft smile.

"It belonged to my bunica. She was mama to tati. It gives me the ability to control all of the four main elements and it will protect it's bearer no matter what. Well at least until they willingly give it to the next bearer. But they must be from the same bloodline. And so the amulet will keep the bearer alive until the next bearer wears it. But it only works for females so I am the only one that can bear it right now." Unknown to them Nightwing had a knowing smile. But also having an internal battle.

That's my sister lil d you leave her alone! But they are so cute together! But it's my job as her older brother to protect her and scare off boys. But lil d would never hurt her. He sighed and went to the Manor and texted Damian where to bring his sister. Still not sure what to do.