How? (part 2 to Cousins!)

Third POV

Damian with the half his halfwit brothers sat in the batcave trying to dig up any and all information on his apparent cousin. Tim even went as far as hacking the league of assassin's data base but even there there was barley anything. But what they did find proved what she said and gave them more insight with her abilities.

 But what they did find proved what she said and gave them more insight with her abilities

Name : Marinette Anastasia Al Ghul Queen

Age : 15

Parents : Nissa Al Ghul and Oliver Queen

Relatives : Damian Al Ghul Wayne, Talia Al Ghul, Ra's Al Ghul, Thea Queen

Skills : multilingual, skilled in archery, daggers, stealth, sabatoge, katana and hacking

Side notes : she isn't an assassin. But is a fierce enemy and attacker if provoked. No one has been able to defeat her.

Bruce walked in and saw what they were doing. He didn't say anything but read what there was before getting into uniform. The boat followed his lead but looked at each other when he headed towards the zeta tubes and not their vehicles. They followed and soon they were in arrow headquarters for green arrow and his team.

"Green Arrow you requested our help." Batman stated the boys behind him. Damian looked around feeling that they weren't alone.

"Yes me, Black Canary and our protege need your help. Our protege has found out some important information. And this normally wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't for the fact that Deathstroke and a few others weren't teaming up. They found out that information was leaked to my protege and is trying to eliminate her." Green arrow explained with Black Canary walking over to his side.

"Where is your protege?" Batman demanded. That's when they heard it a cackle. It wasn't that much different than dicks when he would cackle. But this was one had a warning to it unnerving the batboys a little. They looked up sensing movement and saw a shadowy figure dashing in the shadows. Then it jumped down doing a flip landing in between Green Arrow and Black Canary. The bats stared at her shocked.

 The bats stared at her shocked

"That would be me flying rats." The girl said crossing her arms smirking. Arrow laughed at their reaction but stopped at their glares. "You can call me Deceit." Was all she said before walking to the computers. Tim followed her wondering what she was up to when she started to type stuff. The file of their came up. From there the bats read and filled in the missing pieces but one. Who was Green Arrows protege?

"What's under the hood Deceit?" Batman demanded when there was no mention of her identity. Deceit smirked before pulling her hood off. There they saw what the shadows were hiding but not her identity.

 There they saw what the shadows were hiding but not her identity

"Figure the rest out on your own ratman. Anyways this is the plan-" She began total confident's in her voice.

"Why do you need our help if you already have a plan?" Robin demanded stepping forward. Fixing a glare on Deceit.

"Because with Tigress, Red Arrow, Arsenal and any other arrow team member is busy. Three of us won't be able to beat them and you all will help us. So suck your Birdy rat pride and deal with it. And then maybe once you so that we can get somewhere with this plan." She then looked at each and every bat. Then stormed off to the punching bag and slammed her fist into it. The bag went flying to the wall that was a few feet behind it.

"Wow." Hood whispered shocked by what she just did. Deceit turned around and walked over to them.

"Now let's get started cause I rather this plan work and these big bad's get put behind bars." Everyone stayed quiet after that and listened as she explained the plan. Batman studied her the entire time. Deceit walked off to the equipment rack and started checking her equipment after explaining the plan. Robin walked over to her without making a sound. "You need something Birdy?" She asked turning around.

"Who are you?" Robin growled out tired of all the name calling she has been doing. Deceit simply turning to him crossing her arms.

"Now where's the fun in that traffic light?" Robin heard laughter behind him. He turned and saw Red Hood laughing. "Now what's so funny Reddy?" Deceit asked with a smile affectively silencing Red Hood.

"Careful what you call me lil lady." Red Hood said to Deceit embarrassment in his modified voice. Deceit only chuckled turning back to her equipment.

"Why should I be careful Buckethead?" Deceit asked casually tossing out the insulting name in a teasing tone. Red Hood growled pulling out one of his guns.

"Because even though these are fake bullets they still hurt a lot like your entire body is on fire but the pain is in one small spot." Red Hood said anger showing through. Finished with her equipment she turned around smirking.

"You all do realize that my name Deceit means I cause chaos and distrust all around right. I mean your brothers but what would happen if this mission went sideways and the decision to save yourself or one person came up who would you chose? Would you chose one of your team members who fight with a lot and find it hard to see eye to eye with or yourself so you can live a longer and happier life?" Red Hood and Robin glanced at each other unsure on how to answer that. "Well for me it would be simple instead of following my name sake completely I would try and save as many people as possible since I have seen enough death and misery to last a lifetime. Toodles." She then ran and jumped up onto a beam disappearing into the shadows. They looked at eachother unsure but went and made sure their own equipment is ready for the battle ahead. All While Deceit was watching with a smirk.

After the mission

"Thanks for the help flying rats and I think you all should know who I am." Deceit said with her usual annoying smirk. She lowered her hood then slowly pulled the mask off to reveal that she was Marinette Queen. This shocked and not shocked everyone at the sametime. After which Damian got to know his cousin better and threatened any and all boys she dated. The Batclan and Team Arrow were seen often teaming up as well.