A Not So Good Greeting Part 1

Marinette and Damian had bumped into each other at a Gala. Damian was wearing a black suit made by MDC that had emerald green tie and accents hidden throughout it. He had just gotten away from a mob of girls who were all throwing themselves at him. Normally this wouldn't happen but he was in Paris, France and so the girls here didn't know him that well. One in particular was doing anything to get his attention but it wasn't working. But he had heard her say that she was a family friends hearing that he made sure that he knew her name which was Lila Rossi.

While Marinette was just trying to avoid her former classmates. She was there since her parents were catering so they invited her to come. She was enjoying herself visiting with her friends Luka, Chloe, Kagami and Adrien. Then she ran into her old classmates. She avoided them and talked with all her celebrate friends Jagged asked for her to make his suit next time since he couldn't breath in the suit and it wasn't his style. She agreed with a smile but then went to get a drink. Since her throat felt like the fire akuma that she battled not too long ago. But she bumped into a stranger wearing one of her designs.

"I'm so sorry." Marinette said before looking up at him.

Damian went to get a drink so he could calm down before he did something that would make it so he wouldn't be able to go on patrol for a month. But he bumped into someone. He looked up about to apologize when he froze at seeing the person before him.

 He looked up about to apologize when he froze at seeing the person before him

"I'm so sorry." She said looking at him with her bluebell eyes. He cleared his throat snapping himself out of the trans he was in.

"It's was alright it was my fault as well." Damian replied handing her the drink he just picked up. She excepted with a thanks. Damian grabbed another one for himself and took a drink.

"My name is Marinette what's yours?" She asked Damian looking him in the eyes. She had a small smile.

"It's Damian. I never seen you at one of these before why is that?" Damian asked genuinely curious but he watched her blush in embarrassment.

"Because I don't come from a rich family and would normally have no way on getting into one of theses. But my parents are catering here so I would allowed to come." Damian nodded knowing that people would either look down on her, scoff at her or simply walked away from acting they never interacted with her.

Three years later in which Damian and Marinette started to date and became engaged

"You'll be fine Angel." Damian replied as Marinette paced muttering to herself about what she'll wear and what they'll think of her. So with a lot of reassurance from Damian. Marinette finished getting ready and calmed down for the dinner with Damian family. They soon arrived at the Manor with Damian family waiting for them at the top of the steps. None of them giving away a single emotion besides Alfred who had his grandfatherly smile showing.

"Father, Pennyworth, harlot's, and imbeciles this is my fiance Marinette Dupain Cheng." Marinette smiled at them and tugged at her jacket sleeves nervously. There was only silents making Marinette even more nervous. (Drawing up top)