Trapped day 13

Marinette POV

I was making a new dress inspired by space. I had recently been to the watch tower because Batman wanted to introduce me to the Justice League. And let's just say I got back at Flash for dismissing my call for help. Anyways I finished the dress and got changed into it.

 Anyways I finished the dress and got changed into it

Just then there was a knock at my apartment door. I open the door to see an angry but hurt Chloe and surprisingly a crying Kagami. I let them in while hugging them.

"What's wrong?" I asked while grabbing cookies and milk. Which always seems to help.

"Adrien has been sneaking off to see the liar." Chloe told me. I gasped and was grateful I already put the treats down or I would of dropped them. I closed my eyes and started to breath slowly. Trying to keep my emotions in line. I knew Pollen, Lonng and Tikki were watching for Akuma's.

"Okay this what we are going to do. Kagami slowly take your stuff that you leave with him with you. Either to your mother's or here. He doesn't know where I live. Since I had graduated early and moved out of my parents house not telling them where I went." They nodded but then my phone started to ring. So did Kagami's. I picked mine up and answered.

"Hello?" I said after accepting the call.

"Hello Angel." I smiled when I heard it was Damian. But it quickly disappeared. I looked and saw Kagami struggling with whoever most likely Adrien on the phone.

"Hey Dami I have a friend who is dealing with her soon to be ex boyfriend since he cheated. Can I call you back in a few minutes?"

"Of course." We said our goodbyes before I hung up. I then walked over to my two best friends.

"Adrien I am with my friends." Kagami said frustrated which meant she has been saying the same thing a few times. I sighed and took the phone. I usually didn't do this but I am tired of him.

"Listen here Agreste I am only to say this once Kagami is hanging out with friends which mean you leave her alone." I said then hung up not giving him a chance to respond. I handed her phone back to her. I notice they were shocked but smiling.

"Wow Marikins I didn't know you could do that. You know with you being a sweet, selfless, conciderate and humble." I blushed at that. Kagami nodded with agreement.

"Okay girls this is my idea about how to expose Adrien." They smiled at me. Then got to work on the trap. And since all three of us have had romantic feelings for him we put all our feelings into it.

Next day

"Hey Dami sorry it took so long to get back to you. But there was a lot to do to help her through the ex boyfriend stuff." Said packing my bags. Since the trip I was taking was three weeks long.

"I understand angel. I live with Richard who has gone through a lot of break ups. So I had an idea how bad it was." I chuckled at that. And when I think about it he is right. Dick is very forward with emotions. Which is why it still puzzles me how he is Damian favorite brother.