Sweater day 5

There's more than one kind of love. And so I am trying out one of those.

Damian POV

I watched as the paintbrush stroked the canvas. It was of a Montana landscape. That was the area where my angel took me for our anniversary for when we started dating. And ever since then it has always been a place I would paint.

"Hey Lil'd." Richard chirped as he walked in.

"What do you want Richard?" I snapped wanting the peace and solitude back.

"Timmy found a video. It's about your girlfriend." I put everything down and turned to him.

"What is the video about?" I demanded worried about her.

"She was defending your sister. And ended up isolated with her." I growled hearing that. I got up and walked to the Zeta tube in the bat cave.

I went to Paris then walked to the school my girlfriend and sister was attending. I also knew my family was following me ready to step in if needed. I walked in and went straight to her classroom. When I opened the door.

"DAMIKINS!"

"DAMIAN!"

"Who messed with my sister and girlfriend!' I shouted as I wrapped my coat around my sunflower. And then handed my sweater to my sister.

I took sunflower out to check her. To make sure they haven't hurt her too much. Plus my family minus my sister have been wanting to meet her.

Marinette POV

After Damian and Chloe left I turned to the class. I pulled the sweater my brother gave me. They were glaring at me. I internally wished Alix and Nathaniel was here. But Nathaniel had to go to a meeting about his and Marc comic book.

And Alix has gotten sick. So it was just me and Chloe. But then Damian took her out of the class to meet our family and make sure she wasn't injured.

"Who was that Marinette?" Adrien asked.

"That was my brother Damian. He must of found out about what has been going on here." Max suddenly started to make strangled noises.

"That was Damian Wayne." I stepped back but then bumped into someone. I turned and saw it was Lila. I tightened my grip on my brothers sweater. It brought safety and happy memories to me.

I looked closer and found Lila was in tears and had fake bruises. I gulped not sure what she will do.

"Marinette how c-could you!" Alya was by her side in a instant. She was glaring at me. Stepped back not sure what was about to happen.

Damian POV

I watched a sausage haired girl walk into the classroom. She had fake bruises and a hidden evil smirk. I got uneasy feeling so I got up and after whispering to sunflower what I was doing. She nodded and distracted my family. I listened in on what was happening.

"Marinette how c-could you!" The sausage girl faked cried out. I scoffed at that.

"What did you do Maribully!" A other girl yelled. I growled since she was insulting and belittling my sister.

"I didn't do anything! She's lying." Marinette shot back.

"Sh-she stole m-my f-f-father sweater and destroyed it. It looks just like the one she is wearing." There was silent. Then shuffling and foot steps were happening.

"Hey! That's my brother give it back!" I heard ripping.

"No don't do that! Stop!" At that I stepped in to see my sweater in pieces and Marinette on the ground looking hurt. And I understood stood why. It was the first sweater she had ever made for me. Mother had approved of it. Father approved of it. And I had helped her every step of the way. It held a special spot for both of us.

She had always been adjusting it so it would always fit. I felt anger at them. The sausage haired girl was smirking and the others looked proud of themselves. But then Kent appeared which isn't the best thing. I watched his reaction.

He went to Marinette and started to comfort her. I may not approve of their relationship but I'm glad he is helping her.

"Who are you?" The redhead girl asked. She had a bossy tone to her voice.

"I'm Marinette boyfriend." He shot back while comforting her. I looked and saw the blind boy who was my sister former crush looked a little jealous. But over all happy by the news.

"Jonny their not worth it. Come on and Alya don't even start." Marinette whispered and got up. Grabbing the ruined sweater and pulling Kent along. He followed but stopped next to me. Which was next to the door.

"Thanks for letting me know Damian I'll tell my parents. And from what I just saw they won't let this slide at all." I nodded but heard a dry chuckle.

I looked and saw it was Alya. I raised an eyebrow at her. Which prompted her to continue what she wanted to say.

"What can your parents do? It's not like that hold any power over us?" I smirked and looked to Kent. He was smiling as well.

"Well my parents are Clark Kent and Lois Lane. And Marinette full name is Marinette Marth Al Ghul Wayne. So me, my family, Marinette friends and family all won't take it lightly when they found out what happened here." He then walked out. I left as well satisfied with what happened.

Father was hugging Marinette. Who was glaring in the direction of her class. Jon walked over and Marinette snuggled into him. I scowled at that but didn't seperated them.

I then looked to my family. Who was staring at the ruined sweater. The longer they did the more they wanted to storm into the classroom. But they held themselves back knowing that Marinette wouldn't want that.

So we got up and left. Sunflower next to me. Holding my hand and while humming a song. Jon was carrying my sister since she had fallen asleep.

Bruce POV

I looked at my family. Damian with his sunflower as he calls her. Tim's and Jason getting along. Dick just being his cheerful and energetic self. And my much to my disapproval Clark kid Jon was carrying my only daughter at the moment. Marinette she has been so strong in many ways.

But I am happy and proud of the disfunctional , dramatic, talented and caring family. Even if we all aren't related by blood. We are still family the experience and support we give each other is what made the bind for us.