Smoke and Fire

Marinette POV

I walked to France DuPont for the first time in five weeks. I gripped Damian hand in worry. I had been gone for a tour and time with my family. Daddy and everyone was happy to see me. But I am super worry how bad it has gotten since I have been gone. Damian my boyfriend had found out what I am dealing with and decided to accompany me at school to make sure nothing bad happened.

"I still can't believe your willingly wearing that stuff Angel." Damian whispered to me. I sighed and looked at the necklace.

"Demon to pass as normal means I can't be invincible at all times

"Demon to pass as normal means I can't be invincible at all times. Plus all this does is make it so my skin it like humans skin and hinders my super strength." He nodded but I could tell he still didn't like it that much.

When we got to the school he went to the office since I needed to get to class. When I got there they were listening to my latest song. The one about how my relationship with Adrien and the class had ended. I quietly went to my seat at the back of the class.

(Song up top)

"Hey Adrien you okay?" I heard Lila ask in a too sickly sweet and caring tone.

"No, I'm still up set that Marinette and me broke up." I rolled my eyes at that. He was the one who cheated but still wanted to stay in a relationship with me. I'm just glad I never told him my secret identities for my singing, fashion and hero career.

"Well I heard she's coming back today. So maybe you'll be able to tell her how you feel." I could feel the hatred from Lila come off in waves.

"Hey look it's Maribrat." Alya shouted for everyone to hear. They all turned and looked at me. I stared back daring them to come near me. I had dropped the nice girl act after the first year of them treating me like this. Which they have been treating me like this for three years. At first no one stepped forward then Kim stormed over.

"You have some nerve showing up here." He growled out glaring at me. Simply just raised an eyebrow.

Damian POV

I just stepped out of the office. I pulled out my phone out and notify Kent that is was time to expose that slimy ugly rat. I went in the direction of the homeroom I was assigned. Which was luckily angels. When I got there I stood outside waiting for everyone but keeping an eye on those sheep.

Five minutes later everyone arrived. I smiled before turning and going in with them following me. When we got there angel was glaring at the class. No one noticed us come in. They were too busy yelling at angel. The rag was smiling gleefully which only fueled our anger more.

"Star what's going on here?" Superman demanded.

Marinette POV

I felt my glare falter hearing dad. I looked and saw all of the Wayne's, my family, the Teen Titans, Young Justice, Jagged Stone, Penny Rolling, Clara Nightingale, Audrey Bougiouse, Talia Al Ghul, Salina Kyle, the Aengers, Fury, Coulson and Justice League. But all of them were in their civilian clothes. I swollowed not sure how to explain everything.

"Who are you all?" Alya demanded glaring at them. That got me to smile knowing she was thinking her future.

"Dad what you and everyone doing here?" I asked walking over to them. To make sure they didn't do anything that could get them in trouble with the police.

"Where here because after we found out you were getting bullied by that rat and her sheep-" mom got cut off by the wanna be reported.

"I don't know who any of you are but paying actors to bully and hurt Lila more Maribrat!" Damian took me out of the classroom after that. I didn't find out what they did but after they came out everyone minus Lila can running out to me.

"We're sorry please forgive us dudette." Nino begged me. I glared at them.

"No. When you all destroyed my sketch book, website, left me unconcouse in an ally, or when I tried to tell you all about Lila. Non of you even believed me when I said Zlils threatened me in the bathroom then right times after that. So no I won't even forgive you." I said before walking off with my family. Never looking back at them not caring that they were drowning in lawsuits or how Adrien life took a turn for the worst when Demon Cat let it slip that his father was Hawkmoth and his assistant was helping him while Adrien sat back and watched his "friend" get bullied.

I went home and was happy not caring that Lila was in jail her whole life. All that I cared was the lid waiting for me without them tormenting me. I listened to my song Smoke and Fire happy that it conveyed that the horrible relationship I had with them were over.