Songs From Parent's

Marinette had been living away from her biological parents for years now and has never looked back. But she wanted to visit them one last time. They had left on bad terms. The fight over what was really going on. Was she a bully or not. She looked out the window of her new home hand on her stomach.

"Demon I want to see my parents one last time." She whispered as her husband wrapped his arms around her hands resting on her hand and stomach.

"I understand Angel I booked us a flight there after the baby is born. It's not safe to travel this far along." She sighed and nodded wondering what the meeting will hold for them.

Three weeks later

Marinette, Damian and Admira as they called their new born daughter boarded a private plan it fly all the way to Paris. When they got there a nice black car with completely tinted windows was waiting for them. When they got in the driver drove them to Le Grand Paris where Marinette and Chloe caught up with each other smiles adorning their features. Which soon turned into Chloe awing and fusing over Admira. That night was a peaceful but the nerves for tomorrow were slowly building.

In the morning they got ready. Marinette wore a simple green dress while Damian had a white shirt and black jeans. Marinette wrapped little Admira in a pink blanket and held her close to her.

They left their hotel room and as they got into the car Chloe wished them luck while also gushing over Admira before they left. When they got there Marinette took a deep breath staring at the very bakery she lived in. Damian seeming to sense her nervousness held her hand tightly that wasn't holding Admira.

"You can do this Angel I know you can." Marinette shot him a smile before they went inside the building.

Sabine and Tom had aged greatly since the last time they Marinette. They now instead of having fake hair and greying brown hair both had completely grey hair. But this never changed that they were always did the same routine. When the bell on the door rang out they turned and smiled at who came in but it faltered.

"Marinette?" Sabine whispered in disbelief. Marinette nodded handing little Admira over to Damian. She then slowly walked to the front counter and looked at her parents. But unknown to her a threat to them years ago was ringing in their ears.

"If you don't turn Marinette away and make her think you both hate her I will destroy everything you hold dear." Gabriel and Lila said smirking. They had kept up their part but seeing their daughter and their grandchild made them want to change. But knew they couldn't. So Tom hurried upstairs and grabbed a package that had two cd's and a letter. When he returned it was still quiet.

He handed the box to her then laying a hand on Sabine shoulder they turned their heads their faces were down staring at the floor. Marinette understanding left the bakery. After she was out of sight the two broke down into sobs seeing on how much they missed out with their daughter.

Marinette went with Damian and Admira to their hotel room where she opened the box. She picked up the letter with a heavy heart.

Our dearest Marinette,

We love you so much and wish there was a way for us to be close. But with a threat of everything we hold dear be destroyed we can't. But we do have. A secret to tell you. It involves the two cd's.

In another life we were both small town singers nothing big though. We were known as culture twist. Mainly since we both had different nationalities but we still worked great together. We still also made our own music but a lot of it was together. We hope this show how much we love and miss you even if we don't show it.

Tom and Sabine

Marinette then played the CDs. She wasn't sure what to expect or think with what the letter said. There were so many questions swimming around her head but she knew that before anything else she would see what the CDs had on them.

Marinette felt her eyes sting as tears formed. The songs were amazing and the love that were in the words and her mother's voice was very prominent. She then switched them out to her father's.

Marinette felt the tears slide down her cheeks as she stared at the letter.

But with a threat of everything we hold dear be destroyed we can't.

Marinette crumpled up the note and grabbed a pillow sobbing into it. Her parents did care for her but couldn't be there for her. Because someone was threatening them. Damian walked in after her stroll around Paris trying to get Admira asleep. Which she finally was so he went back to the hotel to find his wife sobbing. A piece of paper crumbled up in front of her. He picked up the paper and read what it said after uncrumpling it.

He saw red at first but felt as if the pain Marinette was feeling was somehow being sent to him a little bit. He went to Marinette and pulled her into a hug hoping that it would help like Grayson said it does. It seemed to help since she sank into his embrace and was soon able to calm down minus. A few hiccups he kept her in the hug until she fell asleep. He kissed his forehead before laying him down and calling Drake to see if they could find out who was threatening her parents.