Day 3 - Drama

Damian was walking down the halls of Dupont. He still couldn't believe that his father sent him here to socialize with people. His father said he needed to widen his friend group and learn about culture in it's homeland would be good for him. So far he has found a liar that he very much would love make disappear but one person would t let him. And he will deny this to anyone but he had a crush on them. But she was in a relationship.

Marinette walked along the halls while holding Adrien hand. She was silent. Marinette was isolated from everyone. Everyone but one person Damian. She met him in the library one time when she was doing research project while Adrien was doing a photoshoot. There they found someone to turn to. Marinette was hardly ever way from Adrien though. She lived with him since her parents kicked her out. She hated being with Adrien now but she had now where to go so she was trapped.

Damian studied Marinette from a distance remembering what she told him about her boyfriend. He watched as Marinette flinched as Adrien shots her a look as he took her hand. When all Marinette had released his hand to get something out of her bag. Damian felt his grip on his phone tighten. Just then the bell rang for the end of the day. Damian walked out behind Adrien as he was talking on the phone. Damian was ignoring him stead he focused at not being as he stuck a note in Marinette pocket.

The next day

Marinette walked into her class with Adrien. She sat next to him silently listening to Lila tell more lies and ruin her life even more. She let her eyes roam around searching for Damian. When her eyes finally met his she made sure it was discreet as she drops a crumple piece of paper on the ground. She kicked it to him.

Damian grabs the crumple paper up and uncrumples it to find Marinette hand writing. Damian glanced up to find Marinette getting pulled closer to Adrien with a very fake smile on her. Growling he read the letter.

Damian, thank you for your concerns and offer for help. Yes, Adrien is abusive and I can't get away. Not only is he rich, but he knows that I have no where to go if I get kicked out. He could ruin me if I speak out. I tried everything to get away without drama but nothing works. Now I don't know please help me.

Marinette

Damian fought back his hatred that wanted to dismember the people the cause of Marinette suffering and looked at Marinette closely. He felt in anger flare up again seeing a lot of concealer makeup on her arms, face and neck. He was sure there were more injuries hidden by clothes but he couldn't tell. Getting up he made his way over. He couldn't stand to let this happen anymore. Even with his screaming at him to wait and make a plan. But there was no going bake since he didn't want his only friend besides Jon. Who also happened to be his crush.

"Is there something I can do for you Dominic?" Adrien asked looking at Damian. He received a glare in return.

"Yes, I would like to know why you think being a abusive boyfriend is okay." Damian said his eyes flickering to Marinette's who's had widen in shock and fear. She slightly shaking her head at Damian he didn't to take the hint.

"How could you say that about Adrien." Alya shouted at Damian coming to defend her friend. Damian simply raised an eyebrow as he pulled out a water bottle full of water.

"Then prove me wrong and remove the make up from Marinette face." Damian replied not enjoying the drama the class was making. Alya yanks the water  bottle form Damian with a glare as she opens it.

"Fine I'll prove that Adrien isn't an abusive boyfriend Dominic." Alya said as she fling all the water in the water bottle at Marinette. Marinette gasped in shock as she was doused with water. Everyone watched as the makeup on Marinette run and reveal what was under it. Many gasped in shock of seeing all the different bruises in different healing fazes. Adrien on the other hand shoved Marinette to the floor before tackling Damian.

As the boys rolled around on the ground Adrien being the main punch thrower. Lila starts to cry on how Marinette hired Damian and how they planned this. Causing the class to advance on Marinette who was on shock but was scared. Insults start to fly at her. Marinette covered her ears trying to block them out. The drama was becoming too much for her.

Damian was getting frustrated so he threw a punch that would stun Adrien long enough for him to help Marinette. He got up to find the class yelling insults at her. He hurried and grabbed his things before getting Marinette then left the school. Once they were a few blocks away from that place called a school Damian pulled out his phone. Calling his father he glanced Marinette who just seemed overwhelmed and lost. "Damian why are you calling me when your suppose to be in school?" His father asked as soon as he answered.

"There's too much drama and I found someone that needs help." Damian told his father. He could practically feel his father frustration from a continents away.

"Alright come home and bring your friend and I help them." Bruce said before hanging up and gave a long groan. He just wanted Damian to become more socials and learn about another culture with first hand experience. But even then he finds a way to give him a headache.

Sorry for it being late and for it being short