Day 17 - Family Dinner

Marinette hummed as she walked along the streets of Gotham. She had been living in Gotham for a few years and had made a life she was proud and happy about. Just then her phone buzzed. Opening it she shook her head at the message her husband.

Marinette can you hurry home for dinner the boys won't listen to me

Going into an alley Marinette made sure she was alone before opening a portal to Wayne Manor. When she got home Marinette made her way to the dining room right away. As she got closer Marinette could hear shouts get louder. When she entered she saw that her son's were fighting. Damian was trying to kill Tim while Jason was trying to kill Damian and Dick was trying to stop it. "Care to tell your mother whether I am your biological mother or not why you four are fighting over is suppose to be a family dinner?" Instantly they froze and looked at her.

The first to move was Damian and he ran to Marinette. He hugged her around the waist shocking her as Damian glared at his adoptive brothers. "I'm Marinette favor it! And will be sitting next to her for family dinner." Damian said in his uptight manner. Jason scoffed at this while glaring at Damian.

"As if! You called her a harlot after meeting her along with a golf digger. I'm her favorite." Jason said as he Marinette left arm. Tim snorted at this drawing attention to him.

"Please mama Marinette dislike it when we break the rules. And you two break them the most. I'm here favorite with that logic." Tim says grabbing Marinette right arm. Dick sighed as he got up.

"Guys, Marinette doesn't have favorites. He's loves us equally but if she did I would be her favorite." Dick said hugging Marinette from behind. They continue to bickering and argue who's Marinette favorite. Sighing Marinette looked at all of them.

"Boys, I don't have a favorite among you. And I never will. The reason this mandatory family dinner was happening was because me and your father has some exciting news." Marinette said pulling her arms from Jason and Tim. Then got Dick to release her. Next was Damian who seemed to have a death grip. "Dami, can you please let go." Marinette asked as she rested her hands on his shoulders.

"No." Was all Damian said his face buried in her shirt. Sighing Marinette picked the ten year old up. It was heard with how big he was but she managed.

"Dami, I will tell you and your brothers the news once the four of you clean the mess you caused and are seated at the table. And you sit next to me but no attempt or actually killing each other." Marinette said calmly setting Damian. The boys nodded and started to clean the mess up.

"Told you I'm her favorite you imbeciles." Damain boasted causing Marinette sighed with a smile. Feeling strong arms wrap around her she smiled and looked at her husband.

"Mari, thank you for your help." Bruce whispered into her ear.

"Bruce, you need to learn to be an actual father and not a leader. That's where you fall short. And I would get ready for what the news reactions." Marinette felt him chuckle against her back.

"Don't I know. And I am let's just hope that shocked long enough for me to disappear." Bruce replied his head resting on Marinette shoulders.

When the boys finished cleaning up and were seated Damian looked smug as he sat next to Marinette. They all turned it their parents wondering what the news was.

"So boys as you know me and Bruce have been together for quite some time. And have braved through many things. And many were you. We got to see you grow into honorable and wonderful men. And for Damian get him away from that tramp Talia." Marinette said with a knowing smile.

"But now we going to have a new adventure. And this adventure is starting with Marinette." Bruce said with a proud smile.

"This adventure is happening because I'm pregnant. And you all are going to have a baby siblings. Including you Damian." Marinette said with a smirk and saw her son's reaction. They all were shocked but then turned to Bruce who at the moment was sneaking out of the dining room and the family dinner all together.

In thirty seconds Marinette was giggling at her husband's situation. Damian had a katana to Bruce's throat, Tim was brought out little metals balls that had a nasty surprise, Jason had guns aimed at Bruce and Dick was squealing.

"Damian remove the katana from your father's throat, Tim but you tech marbles away, Jason put the guns on the table with the safety on, Dick breath and Damian remove the katana from your father's throat." Marinette said in a scolding tone causing the boys to listen to her right away.