Day 15 - Just A Friend

Adrien was walking down the halls of his old school. It had been ten years since he had walked down the halls. He smiled remembering how all of his friends were there to help and support him when he was under his father control. He smiled at the memories but the smile soon disappeared. He remembered after Lila returned and all the drama that followed. He remembered how he had developed feelings for Marinette. He guess that he had always had feelings for her. But he had refered to her as just a friend.  Maybe he could finally go on a date with Marinette. No one was in their way now.

With Marinette

I hummed while doing some intricate embroidery. It was for the baby blanket of mine and my husband little one. We have been happily married for eight years. And in that time we have had a pair of twin boys two years into their marriage then six years after they were born a baby girl. The boys were six years and the baby girl was six months old. Hearing their little girl start to cry she finished the last of it before getting up and going to their little girl.

"Ssshhh, my sweet Honah you are safe. Mama got you." Marinette whispered as she swaddled her baby girl in the blanket with the embroidery she just did. Honah slowly calmed down. That is when she heard two pairs of small feet running and a pair of slower feet. Marinette turned and smiled at her family.

"Belove, Fabian and Fredrick are ready. Are you little Honah?" Damian asked kissing Marinette forehead. Smiling Marinette hummed while she bounces Honah a little.

"We are my knight." Marinette says leading the way to the rental car at the front of their hotel.

At DuPont

Adrien was walking around greeting everyone with a smile. He soon made his way to Alya and Nino. He smiled seeing them with their little boy Nickolas. "Nino, my man! Alya how are you two?" Adrien smiled at them.

"We are doing great dude. How are you? Still a bachelor I see." Nino said while giving Adrien a side hug.

"I'm doing great. Though my father's company is finally receiving a difficult opponent at the moment. As for the bachelor part. I hope to change that soon." Adrien replied seeing the surprised looks.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Alya asked suspicion in her voice. Adrien gets a goofy smile.

"Marinette actually. I know I had always refered to her as just a friend. But I have feelings for her and they have been there for a long time. I hope that she feels the same." Adrien was still in the daydream missing the skeptical looks Nino and Alya shared. Just then MW song "Just A Friend To You".

Marinette walks in with her family who seems to radiate a happy family. Adrien turns with a smile that drops once he sees how happy Marinette is with the family she had made. Right at that moment he regretted ever referring to her as just a friend.

These are Marinette and Damian children