Darkness day 21

Watch until 3:21. That's where the story will pick up.

Damian POV

I was scrolling through my phone when I got a message. It was from Marinette grandmother. This mad end worry since this never really happened. So I looked at the message with urgency.

Turn on Paris news

I rushed to the batcave and the whole family was there. I pushed Drake out of his chair and pulled up the news feed. Completely ignoring Drake whining and the questioning looks I was getting.

"Don't be amused it's just the news. I'm Nadja Chamacke and the unbelievable happened. Ladybug got akumatized. And from what we can gather it is because her best friend Marinette has been getting severally bullied.

And when Marinette almost got akumatized Mirura showed up scaring the poor girl. Resulting with her falling down the stairs. Ladybug witnessed all of it and wasn't close enough to help even though she tried."

"How did pixie pop get akumatized?!" Todd shouted. But got ignored. I ran to the zeta tube since it was the quickest way to Paris. And zeta over knowing my family was following.

White Snake POV

I slithered around Marinette. She was fine just simply unconscious. But her light heart was being threatened to be overwhelmed with darkness. All because of that liar. I then turned to the people being held in place. The one that caused the darkness to come to Marinette in the first place.

"Ssssso are you happy with what you causssssed? Lila, Alya, chat Noir, Madam Bustier Natalie and Gabriel? The ssssweetessssst girl you will every meet issssss hurt." I asked slithering a little closer feeling the darkness winning. Hissed at them not liking how they weren't showing any sympathy or guilt.

"What hassssss sssssshe done? To desssserve thissssss treatment? Hassss ssssssshe ever fought back when you great her thissssss way?" I demanded while her family cried for their sweet Marinette pradictament and glare at the silent people in front of me.

"Tell you what cowardssssss, apathetic jerksssssss. You all can go free if you can get passsssssssssssss me." They each look at the people by their side before smirking. I slithered back. And felt a new wave of anger as more power went to the darkness in her. The cat ran at me first. I curled around me tight hissing at him before launching at him. He soon didn't even have his miraculous.

"Ssssso Adrien how doessssss it feel? To know that you failed the girl you have feelingssssss for?" He gritted his teeth at me. But couldn't move thanks to the Snake wrapped around him. I then turned to Marinette parents who were glaring at everyone that was doing anything to help third daughter.

"The darknesssssssss issssss trying to take over her pure heart. And I feel the darknessssssss getting sssssssssstronger." I tell them and miss feeling the powerful darkness gain more ground. But then I saw a group of people running this way. In the front and also had the most worried look was a boy around Marinette age with black hair and deep emerald green eyes.

"Who are you?" I demanded when they stopped running. A lot of them were bent over trying to catch their breath.

"I'm Damian Wayne Marinette boyfriend. And this is my family." I looked at then as more darkness tried to get to Marinette pure heart. I moved aside and looked at Damian.

"Kiss her. The darkness inside of her is gaining too much power. But love true love can rid it from her." He nodded and walked to Marinette slowly. His family tried to follow but I wouldn't let them. When he got to the huge flower holding Marinette who is surrounded by cherry blossoms he leaned over her and kissed her. She woke up and gasped.

Damian hugged her tight as she wakes up

Damian hugged her tight as she wakes up. And hugs him back. I smile and go over to them. There I hand Marinette the amuk and akumatized item. I close my eyes with a soft smile.

Marinette POV

When the akumatized victim hands me her akumatized item I break it. I then quickly transform into Ladybug and capture the amuk and akuma. Then set everything back to how it was. But feeling lighter with the darkness gone. I went to my family and hugged them. I had tears of happiness and relief running down my cheeks.

I then went to Damian and hugged him. And whispered thank you to him. He returned the hug which soon included his entire family. I giggled when Damian started to act like a sour puss. I then felt something in my pocket. I looked and saw the black cat ring. I knew since his identity got revealed so he couldn't have it anymore. But it was still sad to see him go.

He was my best friend. And my first superhero partner. Making it really special for me. I learned a lot from him but also knew he learned a lot from me as well. He will always be my first crime fighting partner. And nothing more whether he knows it or not.