Rivals to Lovers part 4

When we got to Damian's home we went inside and there waiting for us was his brothers.

"Hey demon why is Pixie pop here with you? Did you kidnapped her?" Jason shouted at him. I turned and waited for Damian to answer. But he just kept on walking ignoring them I sighed and took matters into my own hands.

"No he didn't kidnapped me. We got paired for the final exam in gym class and your dear sweet little brother isn't happy about it at all." I told them they looked at each other before smirking.

"What's the project?" Tim asked I smirked in the direction where I could see Damian glaring at me.

"Figure skating. Me and him need to come up with a routine together and perform it in front of the whole class." I watched as Damian turned red in embarrassment while his brothers roared with laughter. I smirked before going to Damian so he could show me where we are working on the project. Just then I felt my phone vibrate. I kept walking as I looked at it.

Glad your gone Maribully!!! Life is so much better!!

I wish you moved to the bottom of the ocean since your not far enough away!!!!!

You are a pathetic designer who also has no friends making her a pathetic no one loser!!!

Good riddance witch!!!

I won and you lost I guess you never really had any friends Marinette!!!!!😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

I stood there rooting to found knowing I was crying but I didn't care. I thought I had finally gotten away from them. I had changed my number and everything only one person knew it.

Damian POV

I muttered threats as I went to the gym for us to practice. I stopped when I noticed I haven't heard foot steps for a while. I turned and saw Stone wasn't following me anymore.

Jason POV

I walked along the halls hoping to find Demon dancing with pixie pops when I bumped into someone. I looked and saw it was Pixie pops. She was frozen to the spot shaking paler than normal. She was looking at phone not noticing anything else.

I peeked and read what she was looking at. I Instantly felt the pit madness flare up almost to the same amount when I found out the Joker was still alive. I ripped out her phone and threw it to the other end of the hall. I looked her into the eyes and saw they were glazed with terror.

Damian POV

I walked for a while before seeing a phone thrown and land in front of me. I picked it still open on what the person's as looking at. I felt my anger at these people boil over. The odd part I wanted to find out what they did to her so I can do something ten times worse to them.

I looked and saw Jason trying to snap her out of her trance. I walked over and saw she had a glazed look. I lightly layed my hand on her shoulder that didn't have Todd shoulder on it.

I could feel her shaking and knew that she was having a flashback. Or at the very least a panic attack.

Marinette POV

Flashback

"Come on Ladybug this your last chance to have your life back!" Hawkmoth shouted at me while Chat held me in place. I struggled some more but knew that my plan wasn't going to work if a few people don't show up soon.

"Not gonna happen Hawkmoth. You-"

Flashback over

I snapped out of it to see Jason and Damian. I stepped back took a few deep breaths. Then I took my phone from Damian going through the contacts clicked on Chloe's. I held it up to my ear with a determined look.

"Marikins I am so sorry. They took my phone and found your number. Then proceed to text you those awful messages it reducukas utterly reducukas." I sighed before cutting her off from her rambling.

"Bumblebee calm down. I know you didn't mean to do it on purpose. But with me changing my number again can you put it under a name that they wouldn't associate with me?" I heard silence before she a agreed I then said my goodbyes before turning to the two boys who were listening in.

"Damian we have a project to finish and Jason please do not under any circumstances tell anyone of this that includes you too Damian now let's go." I said before grabbing Damian by the wrist and dragging off down the hall. Affectively snapping him our of his funk. He then took the lead and we started to get to work.

Third POV

Over the days and weeks of them working on the project they started to get closer. The rivalry that they had slowly turned into teasing and compassion for one another. Then on the night before they were to perform they had their last practice.

They did it flawlessly. When they stopped their faces and lips were close they felt each other breaths. Damian eyes flickered to Marinette lips before back to her eyes. Seeing This Marinette had a small smile Damian saw she had done the same thing as him.

So before the confident person he is he cupped the left side of her face and leaned forward closing his eyes. While Marinette's went big for a moment before closing hers nad leaning towards him as well. Then they met in the middle and sparks flew. They pulled apart before discussing what just happened. Agreeing to keep it a secret they went home for the night. Both feeling happier and at peace with their inner termoil. They saw each other in their gym class. They walked to each other with a smile that they could only tell was there.

"Come on cupcakes stop gawking and more skating!" Their teacher shouted coming in with his megaphone and bat. Marinette and Damian both rolled their eyes. But when he started to tell them the order everyone would be presenting in. And by some miracle or curse they were going last. And that was the only thing.

Word got out what their class was doing so it was being broadcasted for all to see. This caused Marinette to groan while covering her face.

Marinette POV

All of Paris will see the video. Which meant the liar and her sheep will. I glanced at Damian and gave him the later and be quiet glare I used a lot on Chat Noir. Soon it was time for us to show what we came up with. I took a deep breath and went onto the ice with Damian eager for this to be over.

I was panting at the end. But something I didn't plan happened. I looked at Damian I blushed when I saw him looking at me.

Chloe POV

I sat in the back with a smile. I may have leaked the news that Gotham Academy was having their students learning and performing figure skating. I wanted to see Marinette perform and thus was the only way so I took it.

And man was it worth it. Even though I'm most likely gonna get an ear full from her. I got to watch her and the fall of the lying fox web of lies crumb to the ground. But I looked up and gasped at what I saw. Thee Damian Wayne was kissing Marinette for all to see. And Marinette was kissing back! I sat there shocked but happy ta the same time. She finally got her happy ending even though she never needed one. She's the embodiment of happy endings. While the liars kingdom that layed in crumbles became dust in the wind. I sat back and marveled at the scenes before me.

The last one. I wanted this one to end with a twist and one that you all would like so here it is.

- Honah-Lee