Day 26 - Boxing Day

Damian grumbled as he sat in the ice cold rain on top of a warehouse. He was only there thanks to some Intel he got from Red Hood. The Intel said that a secret club was hosted here everyday and this day was boxing day. So Jason had Damian watch them as he finished up his other cases. Then he would take over. Damian didn't approve or agree to the plan but everyone else had their own cases and couldn't do it so that left him. Listening in Damian grew interested with what this secret club was doing.

"Alright it is time for boxing! We have done all kinds of other things. But today is known as boxing day so we are having raining champ Ladybug and a new comer fight!" A guy with brown hair and dark skin yelled into the mic. He stood behind a dj system. Frowning Damian scanned the club trying to locate and identify the two boxers. He needed to to what the two looked like. That way they can be neutralize. But he couldn't locate them. All he saw were people betting, drinking and talking amongst themselves. Just then the window he was leaning on opened inward causing him to fall in. Landing swiftly he got in a fighting stance katana at the ready and the people looked at him with smirks.

"Well dude's and dudette's our newcomer his here. As we all have assumed the bats would come knocking to investigate our club. Well let's give you all a show and give them a bit of info about us shall we?" The di guy said with a smile. As everyone around them cheered. Damian looked around and noticed he was in a make shift boxing ring. "Now give it up for Ladybug raining champ!" People around him cheered with such enthusiasm made Damian tense.

He turned and saw a petite smirking girl walk into the ring were red with black dot clothing. A tattoo on her left shoulder reading 'Black and Red are my colors'. Damian relaxed a little upon seeing her. "I wouldn't relax little bird. Many have made that mistake." The girl said with a smirk. Damian rolled his eyes as he launched himself at her.

Okay this fight scene might suck so I'm sorry ahead of time. I struggle describing fight scenes

Ladybug seemed to be relaxed as Damian came at her with his katana. But before Damian could react she had slide under him and jabbed him in the middle of his back with her elbow. Stumbling forward with a grunt Damian spun around with a glare. "Just so you know Chicken. This maybe Boxing Day but we are allowed to fight however we want." Ladybug said with an annoying smirk. Damian growled as he charged her. Swinging his fist he assumed that it would hit her shoulder but she dodged it and stuck her tongue out at him.

"My name is Robin." Damian growled as he continued to try and land a hit on her. All he got in response was her giggling.

"Well Chicken fits better. Don't you think?" Ladybug said taunting her. As she charged forward and gave him a right upper cut that he almost dodged. Stumbling back Damian started to use the batglare on her. She simply rolled her eyes at it. "Seen worse Chicken." Was all Ladybug said before she fell to the ground and tried to sweep his feet out from under him. Damian jumped up and avoided it.

"Robin report." Damian heard his father say in the ear piece. While he avoided a flurry of punches and kicks he raises his gloves hand to his ear.

"Unable to ta the moment will report when I am able to Batman." Damian replied before he bent over gasping for air from the gut punch the Ladybug landed on him. Before he could react from the gut punch Ladybug took the ear piece out of his ear.

"Sorry, Chicken no back up." Was all Ladybug said before she tossed it somewhere in the room. Charging her Damian was able to surprise her with a jab to a nerve. It caused her dominant right arm to be paralyzed. She looked at Damian impressed. "Good job Chicken. Not many can do that." Was all she said before attacking. The fight went on for a while before Ladybug stepped back with a smirk. Looking around she nodded at the DJ.

"Alright folks times up!" Damian looked around and saw people grown upon hearing that. Damian just sighed in relief. He was sore, bruised and tired. The fight was intense for someone from he can tell hasn't ever been trained properly.

He watched Ladybug disappeared behind a certain but making a rash decision he called out to her. "When I find out your identity I want to finish the fight!" He heard laughter behind the curtain.

"I look forward to it Chicken!" He heard her call back to him. He could practically feel the smirk in her tone. Huffing he searched and found his ear piece before going back to his family. Determine to keep that promise.