Destined to be together

Talia Al Ghul was in Labor in of the many compounds that the league of assassin's have around the world. She was in Labor. She was about to give birth to the heir of the demon head. With the DNA of the Al Ghul's and Batman's the child would be the most formidable in the league. But little did she know she wasn't the only one.

Her father Ra's Al Ghul had hatched a plan. To not only combine the blood of his daughter and the vigilante of Gotham. But the assassin that was the most loyal ruthless and a ruthlessly smart business man. So he ordered Lady Shiva to drug Lex Luther and make a child with him. The two babies were born two days apart. Talia giving birth to a baby boy much to Ra's joy. While Lady Shiva gave birth to a small be healthy baby girl. This made Ra's even more glad.

He filled the women on on what will happen in a couple of years. Their children would be wed. But for now they were betrothed. Though Talia was against it she have in once she found out that the baby girl parents were Lady Shiva and Lex Luther. Talia son name was Damian Al Ghul. While Lady Shiva baby girl name was Marinette Anastasia she didn't have a last name only a first and middle name.

The two grew up together. They fought and learned together. And just like the adults hoped the two even without knowing it developed feeling and an instinct to protect each other. At the age of eight they were married by drinking the Lazarus pit water. Damian and Marinette became the most skilled. Damian excelling in combat and detective work while Marinette excelled in weapon combat and technology. But then came the fateful day that they were forcefully seperated.

Damian went to his father while Marinette went to two assassin's who lived in Paris. They were loyal to Lady Shiva and promised to keep teaching Marinette in the ways of the league. Years went by and they never saw each other. But knew that the other one was okay. Since the Lazarus pit connected their souls. So if something happened to one the other would know.

Soon Marinette graduated from the school she had been in for years. And right after she ran away. She never truly wanted to be apart of the large but did so to survive and so she wouldn't be seperated from Damian. She ran to Gotham knowing that Damian lived there. When she got there she went straight to Wayne Manor. There she reunited with Damian nad gained the family she always wanted.

And through a DNA test she found out who her father truly was. Since the league had kept it from her and never put it on any software that she could break into. She met her father Lex Luther who turned her away and said he had no daughter. It hurt her that he did want her but she soon decided it was for the best and lived her life with her one true love Damian Al Ghul Wayne. Her name now was Marinette Anastasia Wayne. Having never truly accepted or got a last name she was more than willing to take the Wayne name as her last name.