Multiple

No miraculous and Leo hasn't returned from helping Calypso escape her Island prison. It's will be bouncing back and forth between Marinette and Damian

Talia Al Ghul didn't just attract the attention of Batman. No she also attracted the attention of Dolos a Greek spirit of trickery and guile. He is also a master at cunning deception, craftiness, and treachery. He was the son of Gaia and Aether. Soon when it came to give birth she was in for a surprise. She gave birth to a baby boy that resembled the bat and then a girl. She looked more like her father as well. Being ashamed that she gave birth to a girl she hid her from everyone. She threatened death to everyone present during the birth of anyone found out she gave birth to a girl.

Everyone complied but what they didn't know was that the servant that took the baby girl away was her father. He knew something like this would happen so he had disguised himself as a servant to make sure his first demigod child and girl at that would have a loving home. He traveled to mounituak beach. There he found a medium sized home on the south shores of the long island. He layed his baby girl on the ground and knocked on the door before disappearing.

The door opened to reveal a pregnant Annabeth Chase and a little girl who looked like her mother but had her fathers black wind swept hair. Annabeth looked around that's when she heard crying. She looked down and found the little girl bundled up with a note. Gasping Annabeth picked the baby up and brought her inside. When she entered the living room she was mey with twelve eyeballs on her and the bundle in her arms.

"Piper can you checked to make sure she is alright?" Annabeth asked and she handed the baby girl over to Piper McLean daughter of Aphrodite. Piper nodded and started to checked the little girl out to make sure she was okay. Since Piper had become a nurse after graduating college.

"She's alright but it looks like she was born today. What does the note say Annabeth?" Hearing this Annabeth smiled before reading the note.

Hello demigod,

The baby girl my daughter and I am Dolos. Her mother was a shamed to have her and wanted to expose of her. So to save her I disguised myself and took her away before it could be done. She hasn't been named so you can name her but please include one or both of these names. They are my sister's favorite mortal names. Marinette and Anastasia. She has a lot of potential.

Please take care of her and don't treat her differently for who her father is. When she is ready I will tell her who her mother is until then thank you.

Dolos

Annabeth looked up from the letter and saw everyone was shocked. Annabeth walked over walked over and picked the girl up. She was asleep by now. Annabeth walked over and sat next to Percy and handed the baby over. Percy held the baby and looked at her.

"Wise girl how about Marinette Anastasia Carnation? She had the names her father thought would suit her best and last name to go with it." Annabeth smiled while agreeing to it. Just then the little girl opened her eyes and stared up at everyone. Her eyes melting their hearts.

Eleven years later

"Come on Damian it's time you met your father." Talia said dragging her son say from the corpse that use to be his grandfather. It had been ten years since she had gotten rid of the baby girl she have birth to and buried the news. And she had never looked back never feeling an ounce of remorse or regret.

"Marinette sweetie you got mail!" Annabeth called out to the young girl she sees as her daughter in everything but blood.