De-aging day 17

Third Pov

Marinette a seventeen year old girl walked down the empty and dirty streets of Gotham. Humming a song as she went along the street. Fully aware that a certain traffic light was following her.

Not caring she went on her way. But the traffic light was growing frustrated. He has been taking the girl for three hours. And has indicated at all where she was going. And she seemed at ease while walking in Gotham at night. But then something nether of them at the time could explain happened.

A ball fell from a building and released a smoke. And before they could do anything Marinette was covered and had inhaled it.when it disappeared marinette wasn't there anymore instead there was a baby. She was wearing a onesie. That said daddy's little nightmare.

Robin picked her up and went to the batcave but only once he was sure she was asleep. When he got there Jason, Tim, Dick, Steph, Cass, Babs and Bruce were there.

Damian POV

When I got there the girl who was now a baby started to cry. Which caught the attention of my family. I walked over with a scowl. While holding her in my arms to make sure she didn't get hurt.

"Father do you know if any of were fighting with a villain that had something to de-age people?" I demanded not in the mood. While I tried to get the baby to stop crying.

"Yes Spoiler and Red Hood were fighting Mr. Freeze and Riddler who were teaming up. And Spoiler said that when they were unaware of them that they had created a ball that releases a smoke that oh." Is all he said when he realizes what happened. By now Babs has taken the baby and has gotten her to fall asleep.

Joker POV

"Where is my daughter!" I shouted out diranged. She was taking a walk and should of been back by now. And I knew no one would mess with her unless they wanted to deal with me.

A goon then stepped forward looking scared. He was rubbing his hands in front of him. And looking everywhere was me. I growled impatiently. "When I was coming here I saw her. She was walking to come here. But then a ball fell bear her. It enfolded her with smoke and when the smoke dissipated a baby was where she was standing before. And then Robin jumped down and took her."

I growled and flexed my fingers. Everyone took at least three steps away. I grabbed my guns and walked off. I went to the room I sent batsy messages with. And started to make a video message.

"Hello batsy give me back my daughter or you will have long long super crazy months to come." I then sent it to him.

Bruce POV

I rubbed my forehead while watching Damian interact with the babified civilian. We haven't been able to find out who she is. But what I am impressed with is Damian ability to get along with her.

Once she woke up he was on it. He fed her but refused to change her. Alfred did that. But he has burbed her, played with her and fed her. And right now they are asleep on his bed. With pillows around her to protect her.

I looked at the bat computer and saw the Joker had sent me a message. I played it frowned. This complicated things. The remences of the chemical mixture that changed her were non existent. But I didn't want to give her to him. I needed time to figure out how to reverse the affects. And at this moment Spoiler and Red Robin were tracking down another ball like the one that changed her into a baby.

Damian POV

I woke up to crying. I got up and picked the baby up. I walked around rocking her in my arms. She calmed down. I looked down to see her starting at me with angelic look. I started to sing to her trying to get her to sleep.

She yawned before falling back asleep. But every time I tried to put her down she started to cry in her sleep. I sighed resigning to the fact I would have to keep carrying her. I wasn't complaining. She was cute and isn't annoying like my siblings.

I walked to the batcave. There I saw father and he looked frustrated. I looked and saw a video of the Joker. And he looked madder than usual which is saying somethin.

"What is the Joker planning now father?" I asked standing by his side now. He looked at me then sighed playing the video. I inconcouncly tightened my grip on the baby in my arms.

"I have an idea father. What if we make him a deal. She won't go into the foster system but I will adopt her. And when he isn't causing a seen he can visit her. That way she grows up in a stable home. And he gets to see her. Plus from my understanding you haven't been able to find a cure or a way to reverse this."

Bruce POV

"Alright that should work Damian. But are you sure? Being a father is a lot of work. And even more so for a single father to an infant." I asked looking at my son who had turned eighteen only a week ago.

"I'm sure father. I'll get started on the paper work of the adoption and the press announcement." He said with the baby in his arm. And turns around walking away. I smile at him proud of the man he has become. I then turned and message the Joker. He agreed after a lot of threatening and since he knows Damian from all the kidnappings he already knew he was a good man. And would keep to the deal. And that the little girl name shall be Marinette. But her full name will be Marinette Martha Talia Wayne.