Revenge Dress

"Hey princess." Adrien said as he hugged Marinette from behind. Marinette giggled as she turned her head to look at him.

"Hey Kitty." Marinette said back before kissing his cheek. Adrien let go of her and moved so he was by her side. He had a goofy smile as he stared at Marinette. "Why are you staring at me Kitty?" Marinette asked a minute or two.

"Because your beautiful. And I wanted to tell you meet me at the lock bridge at seven." Adrien said as he held her hand guiding them to class. Marinette looked at him with a curious smile. Adrien was lost in thought though. He was thinking on what he had planned for when they would meet up at the bridge. Seeing that he was lost in thought Marinette nudged him causing him to snap out of his thoughts.

"What are you planning Kitty?" Marinette asked as they made their way up the flight of stairs to their classroom. Adrien chuckled as he let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Pulling her closer to him.

"You'll just have to wait and see princess." Adrien replied as he kissed her on the lips. Marinette kissed Adrien back and when they pulled away Marinette smiled as she laid her head on Adrien shoulder. They were now sitting in their seats waiting for class to start. Marinette thought how she would be able to tell Adrien about her being MDC and the offer she has received from the Wayne's.

Later at the bridge

Adrien got there early with a bouquet of flowers with a gift hidden inside. He looked around smiled when he saw Luka. He was wearing nice clothes and didn't have his guitar with him which was strange to see. He saw someone show up and Luka smiled. Adrien watched them talk for awhile then Luka got down on one knee. Adrien smiled when the person excepted but when the light bounces off their hair Adrien frowned. Their hair was a dark midnight blue. When they kissed Adrien felt anger and betrayal boil in him. He watched them walk away in the opposite direction of him vanishing into the evening and city.

"Hey kitty." Marinette called out as she made egr way to him. But Adrien didn't turn around. He was stuff from what he was feeling. But no tears were coming out and no emotions were making their way through him. He felt nothing his mind was also blank. When Marinette reached him she put her hand on his shoulder but he shook it off. Frowning at this she walked around him. "Everything alright Adrien?" Marinette asked concerned.

"How could you?" Adrien gritted out. His grip on the bouquet was rock solid as he made fist with his empty hand. Marinette took a step back to creat some space between them.

"How could I what?" Marinette asked confused on what was happening while also trying to think of something she could of done to cause Adrien to act like this. Marinette was so lost in her head that she didn't notice Adrien look down at her at her left forth finger. There was a ring on it. Adrien looked at it closer and saw a emerald jade ring with gold on it.

"You know what I mean. And your wearing the ring to mock me." Adrien said as he glared at her. Marinette taken back as she looked at her hand. There was the ring.

"Adrien you have it all wrong. My mama gave me this ring right before-" Marinette started to explain but stopped when she was slapped across the face. Marinette felt the stinging pain on her right side of her face and the tears forming.

"I will make sure your name is nothing but taboo in the fashion industry and world Dupein Cheng." Adrien growled as he shoved the flowers into her. He turned around stormed off after that leaving Marinette on the bridge in tears with the flowers. While on her knees crying Marinette thought about what Adrien said and felt anger boil in her like never before. She looked up in the direction he stormed of into.

"I will make you regret you ever said that. And for not letting me defend myself Agreste." Marinette said colding as she stood up. She then slowly turned and walked away holding the flowers. She knew he hid something in them. He did that every few dates and she felt it when he shoved them into her.