Flowers day 4

Third POV

Marinette sat in the back of the classroom. Everyone was talking since Madam Bustier hasn't shown up yet. She has been showing up later and later. Marinette sighed and walked to her desk. She has been taking on more and more responsibilities because of this. All because she is the class president and needs to be a good example for the others.

There she found a note. With Madam Bustier handwriting. She turned to the class that had turned their backs on her for a liar. All except Alex, Nathaniel, Max and Chloe. Those were the ones in the school. But there many many more outside of school. Who didn't know since she didn't want to bother them with her problems.

"Hey everyone I may not be your favorite person. But Madam Bustier has a doctor appointment. She should be here in five minutes. So we need to write about a memory. A memory about when a flower has shown it's meaning perfectly." They nodded and got to work. But they were still whispering to each other.

Marinette POV

I quickly went back to my seat. But people kept trying to trip on the the way there. Much to mine and the MPS annoyance. When I got there I sat down and put my ear buds in. And started to play my favorite song on repeat. It became my favorite after everything that has happened to me.

(Song up top is the song)

As I wrote about what my boyfriend did. That would make anyone think it was cute. Wether they hid it or not.

Memory

I was walking down the halls of Daily Planet. My dad who isn't my biological father. He adopted me when he heard what was happening. And my parents Tom and Sabine Dupain Cheng were trapped in the bakery when the bakery caught fire.

I was living with my grandpa. But it was hard. He didn't live close to school and there wasn't a lot of room in his house. So I talked with him and started to live with Chloe. Who had asked her parents if it was okay. They agreed right away I had become a second daughter to them. But one day after Lila and her sheep decided to ruin my sketch book.

I ran into Clark Kent and Lois Lane. I had heard Chloe talking about them. I had teased her when she couldn't stop talking about their son. Jonathan Kent. Or as he likes to go by Jon.

"S-sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I mumbled head hung low started to walk around them. But I stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay sweetie?" I looked and saw Lois.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I told her. Not wanting her to worry about me. I don't want to sound rude but I didn't need one of the best reporters snooping into my life. But sadly to say they were able to get the truth out of me. Then they went and talked to my grandpa and adopted me. Jon also helped me meet my boyfriend.

I stepped out of DP when a bag was thrown over my head. I struggled but then I felt a prick and everything went dark.

When I woke up I could tell I was tied up and the bag was still over my head. I slowed my breathing and listened to the sounds around me. Machines and people walking around. But nothing else they are staying silent. But then there was loud explosions and crashes. The bag was torn off my head to reveal Robin.

The supers and bats had apparently teamed up to rescue me. When they did they also ended up arresting Lex Luther and Joker. After spending some time with my family Damian took me on a date. There he gave me a bouquet of flowers. That were Aquilegia, magnolia and White Camellia.

"They all represents apart of you angel." I looked at him with curiosity.

"The Aquilegia represents hope and strength. You always give and hope and strength to others. Whether they know it or not. The magnolias are the perseverance. You show this by how you have braved through all you have been through. And you are still able to keep your true smile. And the white camellia are how adorable you are." I blushed when he finished explaining.

I looked at the flowers and noticed two relatively small boxes. I opened and found two pieces of jewelry. And they were gorgeous.

Memory over

I sighed and looked around. Everyone seemed to be struggling with the assignment. And by now Madam Bustier was back. But then the doors opened. I groaned and slide down in my seat when I saw who it was. I paused my music and listened to what was going to happen next.

"Excuse me sir what are you doing here?" Madam Bustier asked.

"I am here to pick up my girlfriend." I started to fiddle with the necklace from that date. The bracelet was on the wrist of the hand messing with the necklace.

 The bracelet was on the wrist of the hand messing with the necklace

"Oh then you must be here for Lila!" Alya spoke up

"Oh then you must be here for Lila!" Alya spoke up. I inwardly smirk and knew he planned this.

"No I am here for Marinette Dupain Cheng. And that reminds me you all are being sued for the way have been treating her. The lawsuits will becoming in the mail in a few days so you know the charges." By now I got up and walked to him. And was leaning into Damian. He pressed a kiss to my forehead. Then we left leaving a pale and scared class. I laughed when we were out of hearing range. While Damian chuckled.

He then took me to my dad's. Since I had technically already graduated. And I would be starting college at Gotham University next year. And much to the annoyance everyone I would be living with Damian and his family so I wouldn't have to worry about travel.