after math of being chosen

Superman went to the private quarters there she grabbed his phone. Opening it he scrolled until he found his voice mail app. There he opened it and saw countless voice mails from his daughter. He clicked on the most recent one with was a few years old.

"Daddy I know that you will most likely not listen. But like I have said in every voicemail I have powers. And like I said in a few voicemails but a girl my age is making my life awful. She's turning everyone against me." With a heavy sigh she continued.

"This is my last voicemail to you daddy. I can't take the silent treatment anymore. If I don't hear back from you in a year then. You would have lost my trust and admiration. I will see you as my dad and as family but nothing more. I will listen to you to a extent but not as much as I do now. I love you daddy and if you do listen to this please call me."

Superman stood frozen to the ground shocked. His daughter had been sending these messages and voicemails but he was never notified of them. But these phones were almost completely in hackable. It didn't make sense. But just then a flash of pink and green light blinded him. When it faded he flew out of his quarters to find the source which turned out to be the infermery. There he found Marinette And Damian floating above the ground and looking completely different.

 There he found Marinette And Damian floating above the ground and looking completely different

(Sorry for the bad drawings. And they aren't mine I just altered them to go with my story.)

"Starry what happened to you?" Superman asked in disbelief. Marinette turned to look at him.

"I became the goddess of Creation while Damian became the god of Distruction. But we don't go by our human names anymore. No, we go by Ladybug and Demon cat. We can't stay since we will be governing the universe and keeping balance goodbye father and tell my family I love them." She said her voice sounding angelic and unreal. They radiated power.

"Our human identities have been scrubbed from the public the ones who will remember us are ones who know how to keep secrets. Tell my family I will miss them as well." Damian finished with his voice booming but more demonic than Marinette's then they disappeared leaving a heart broken Superman. And when their families found out they were also heart broken. The villains who had hacked Superman phone were furious since they had planned to use Marinette for their grand plan which was now impossible.

But Marinette and Damian were the most heart broken. What Tikki and Plagg failed to mention was that they wouldn't be able to see their families unless they were to be destroyed by over longest exposure to their energy. But they smiled seeing as they felt it when Tikki and Plagg joined their loved ones whether they be friends or family.

"Angel we did this so you would live and keep the universe in balance." Damian said again after a week had passed since they disappeared from the universe for the most part.

"Be as that may Demon I don't like it. I wanted to be a hero for such a long time. And now when I finally have a chance I get thrust into a role where I can't." Marinette replied looking down at her family. Jon was in her room sobbing in her pillows in his grief. Her mother Lois was going through photo albums while her dad was listening to every single voicemail.

"We may not be able to be heros in the way we would of or have been as humans. But we still can be heros. We are the embodiment of creation, distruction, good and bad luck. We can influence things in the universe and no one would know." Damian said trying to help Marinette and reassure himself. Since he knew his family would throw themselves into their work and most likely do unhealthy thing with him there no more.

"Your right but I got an idea. We have the power to influence the world. But what if we did this through people that we name out champions in secret?" Marinette asked turning to Damian hope filling her bluebell orbs for the first time since becoming the goddess. Damian smiled ta the idea. Closing their eyes they raised their hands summoning the smallest of fractions of their power. When an orb formed they held the floating orb in their hand. Then looked down into the future of the world. Marinette smiled seeing the perfect to be her champion. Damian nodded in approval seeing the acceptable candidate. In sync they whispered the names. Which the owners wouldn't be bron for a few years then even more for when they would be heros.

"Lara Marinette Kent "
"Katherine Kane"

The balls of lights burst forward and to their destination. To humans it looked like shooting stars but to the two who created them they looked like hope. A way to continue what they dreamed and believe in. And hoped it worked out since they couldn't find any other way to be heroes.