Day 7 - Meeting

Marinette and Damian pulled apart and looked at each other with a smile. Taking a few steps back they studied each other with silence. Seemingly try to come up with something to say to each other. Marinette started to fiddle with the necklace the smile never disappearing.

"D, what is your real name?" Marinette finally asked once her mouth caught up with her mind.

"It stands for Damian what does M stand for?" Damian asked seemingly able to talk as well. Marinette smiled and held out her hand.

"Well it's nice to meet you Damian. My name is Marinette." Damian nodded while taking her hand. Just then Damian phone went off causing him to show Marinette his famous scowl. Grabbing his phone he answered.

"Whoever this is it better be good." Damian said answering his phone. Marinette raised an eyebrow at that but didn't say anything yet.

"Lil'd where are you?" Dick asked with too much enthusiasm for Damian taste. Damian simply hugged with annoyance before he said anything.

"I'm meeting my penpal Grayson now tell father and the other imbeciles to leave me alone." Damian answered then hung up. Damian looked at Marinette seemed to be lost in thought. "What's on your mind Marinette?"

"I just think it's I ironic how your family has this love but at the same time how crude can you be kind of relationship going on. And I don't even have a family anymore." Marinette replied with her head low. Damian tilts her head up.

"You have people that care for you. Thats a family. No DNA is needed for that. Come on let's go see how the imbeciles will react to meeting you my mysterious penpal." Marinette giggled at this with a smile. Damian smiled at this. He then led her to his car he drove in to get here. She sat in the passenger seat and waited for Damian to start the car. As they were driving Marinette pulled out her phone. There she looked at the rates and cost of buying an apartment.

"Damian have you ever seen the vigilantes before?" Marinette asked as she felt the car come to a stop. Damian was caught off guard by the question so it took him a moment to reply.

"Yes, I have. You tend to get to know them with how my family is a main target." Damian replied to the question missing Marinette shocked and worried expression. Damain glanced at her real quickly before his eyes returned to the road. "But it doesn't happen too often." Damian added on. Marinette nodded processing all of that. They soonest arrived at the Manor. There stood Damian father and brothers with Alfred by the front door. Steeping out of the car Marinette made her way to them with a smile.

"Hi, my name is Marinette it's nice meeting you all." She said with a huge smile. Dick, Alfred, Jason and Tim all smiled while Bruce nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Hi, Marinette I'm Dick, I'm Damian's favorite sibling." Dick said with a lot of excitement. Marinette giggled before everyone started introducing themselves. The two penpals smiled at each other that they met. And Marinette soon found a studio she could live in. She never went back to Paris and cut all ties with everyone she knew there. She didn't care for them anymore. When meeting with Damian family she felt something she hadn't felt in along time. Happiness. Damian had also changed because of this meeting and it was for the better. He became more open and less aggressive. Many are happy that these two met and couldn't wish for a better match for the two.

I hope you like this sorry it's late and short but I didn't know where else to take this