Northern lights day 18

Third POV

"And here is where the partical excelierator is monitored." Barry Allan continued. As Marinette and the rest of the Akuma class listened. They were chosen so that they could get an idea with what they want to do after school.

"This is the medical bay we have incase anything we are doing causes an injury. We come here and get either checkers out or patched up good enough to get us to the hospital or so we can continue to work." After Barry said that Damian Wayne walked over and snaked a arm around Marinette who has been at the back the whole time.

Barry started to lead them to get a good view of the partical excelierator. When they did Marinette felt a change in the temperature. She felt as if the heat was rising. But before she could say anything an alarm went off.

"Everyone get to the exit now!" Barry Allen yelled. Everyone ran and in the process pushed Marinette and Damian apart. Marinette fell and hit her head and Damian pulled with the crowd out of the building.

Damian POV

I frantically ran around the building. Looking for Marinette but no luck at finding her. And just then a shock wave came and threw everyone down. Then Flash arrived. He ran into the building and came out with Marinette. I ran over to them and picked her up out of his arms.

He ran back inside while I took her to the medics. As I was doing I felt heat radiating off of her. When I got to the medics she was taken from me to be checked out.

I checked and they said she was fine. Just would have a bad headache when she wakes up. I nodded and picked her up again. He head resting on my chest. I smiled at that before turning around to see Pennyworth waiting for us.

I got in and had Marinette leaned against me on the drive to the Manor. When I got there I put Marinette in the guest room across from my room. Alfred the cat snuck out my room though. I couldn't find him at all. I searched and searched for him. But then decided to check on Marinette Alfred the cat liked her so he maybe there as well.

When I opened the door Alfred the cat was snuggled up to Marinette. I smiled and sat on the end of the bed. That woke Marinette up. She groaned while squinting her eyes. Then she looked at me.

"Dami?" She whispered croaked. I smiled leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"Yes Angel?"

"W-what happened?" She asked looking in my eyes. I sighed before asking her question so I knew where to start.

"You fell and hit your head when we had to rush out of STAR labs. Something went wrong with the excelierator. We don't know if you have any side affects from it. But from what we understand when the permedics checked you out."

Marinette POV

I stayed laying down as I processed everything. It was a lot to take in. I then I looked at Damian. And smiled at him before sitting up.

"Well there isn't anything we can do right now. Come on I bet everyone is wondering what happened. Because one your family trets me like family and two the little friends I do have are probably freaking out." He chuckled but then nodded. He helped me up let me lean on him for support. Because I was still a little dizzy from the incident.

When we got downstairs I was bombarded with questions. Was getting overwhelmed and frustrated from this. And Damian must of been able to tell. Since his grip around me tightened.

I raised my hand silencing them. And after that I lowered it. I waited a second or two to make sure they were going to stay quiet. And when I was sure they were I took a deep breath.

"We don't know side affects from the partical exceliratore. And we won't until or even if I show side affects. And I only have a headache from the fall. Now is there anything I missed?" When they shook their heads I sighed. And leaned into Damian more. But then my phone started to ring. I groaned and picked it up.

"Chloe, Luka and Kagami I am fine. Damian after making sure I was okay took me to the Manor and I just finished telling his family the same thing. And I don't know when I will be back at the hotel." We talked for a little bit longer before I hung up.

I closed my eyes and sighed. To calm myself down I remembered the time Damian took me to the Northern lights. I smiled and heard gasps. I opened my eyes and looked around. The Northern lights were some how in the Manor.

"Well Mari I think you have a power. And it's the ability to project whatever is on your mind into the area around you." I nodded shocked. And decided to test it a little. I closed my eyes and imagine Jagged Stone knocking on the door with Penny and Fang with him. I heard a knock.

I opened my eyes and watched the scene unfold. Jason, Tim and Dick strated to freak out. I smirked and winked at Bruce, Alfred and Damian. They smiled as well knowing it was me that made this scene. I then closed my eyes again and imagined the Northern lights disappearing from the Manor since they haven't yet. And the same for Jagged, Penny and Fang. I heard gasps and groans. I chuckled at that. But didn't say anything.