Dancing Girl

Marinette looked at Demonic then Fallen Angel, Evil Spirit and Fiend. Alix sitting next to her giving her strength. Sighing the silence around them was suffocating her slowly. "Why did you have me brought back here?" Marinette asked softly as she held her hands together.

"Because we saw how you reacted to the video during the song. You were the only one to act like that while everyone else booed and hated on them for what they did. Meaning your that guys ex-wife." Evil Spirit said getting a slap on the head since Marinette seemed to deflate more when Adrien was brought up.

"Yes, I am his ex-wife and yes I acted that way because I felt the sting of betrayal. But that was because I had no idea about how he cheated on me with Lila." Marinette replied with a huge sigh. Alix glared at them not liking how they were making Marinette feel worse.

"Wait, how did you know that the women name was Lila?" Fallen Angel asked confused.

"B-because she bullied me in our school years. And she even went as far as turning all my friends against me. As for Adrien he knew the truth but kept quiet. There's a lot that you guys and Damian don't know about Lila. The only people who will give you the facts are me, Alix and Chloe. Since we were in the same classes as her and took the time to actually find out all that she has done good and bad which took a while. I could have gone to court with her but Adrien stopped me." Marinette said as she looked at them. They looked at each other before turning to Marinette all of them leaning forward.

"How did he stop you?" Fiend asked as he grabbed his drum sticks. He started to hit his legs with them to try and control his anger.

"Adrien may seem like the perfect man on the cover. The man that encourages his wife, who had a deeply hurt look when she moved out and on a daily basis make it known on how much he misses waking up next to her. But what everyone doesn't know is that he is a monster. He has threaten me several times if I were to go public with who Lila really was he would ruin any career I wanted. He would drag my name through the mud and make sure I wouldn't have a penny to my name. The only reason he agreed to the divorce was because Alix and Chloe walked in on him when he was threatening me and recorded it. If the recording got out he would be ruined." Marinette explained as she looked at her lap. Alix grabbed her hand before turning to the Demon Brothers.

"Why does all of this matter? Why do you care if Marinette was married to Adrien anyways? And can't you see this is a painful and unpleasant topic for her?" Alix demanded as she glared at them. They again looked at each other before looking at the two young lady's before them.

"Can you two keep a secret?" Fallen Angel asked as he leaned forward so he was on the edge of the seat. The two looked at each other before looking at Fallen Angel.

"Of course we can keep a secret." Alix replied confidently making the brothers feel uneasy.

"Alright tell us a secret then." Fiend said with a smirk. Alix only smirked back.

"We know who Fleur Indigo is but we won't tell you." Marinette said with a firm tone. Again the brothers looked at each other before the girls again.

"Demonic will reveal who he is. That will be able to explain why it matters so much to us." Evil Spirit told them as he got up and closed the door. Alix and Marinette looked at each other shocked before turning back to the brothers. Demonic raised his hands to his mask keeping his face focused on the two girls. Both seemed like they were holding their breath unsure on how they thought about this. Then he lowered the mesk revealing his penetrating emerald green eyes. Marinette and Alix gasped in shock knowing who he is.

"Okay why did you get with the liar Damian Wayne?" Alix said crossing her arms with a glare. Damian scowled as he looked at his brothers then Alix and finally Marinette.