Rescue

Damian walked along the streets of Gotham. He eyed every shadow, person and alley. He knew to watch out for muggers. He was poor so he was an easy target. Luckily though he lives close to school. And that he has more brains than over half the school he goes to. When he arrives he hurried over to his friends right when a limo pulled up. He sighed seeing the pampered princess of the school stepped out. She was on the phone with a calm expression like usual but there was something about that caught Damian's attention. He snuck away from his friends who were in a deep conversation and over to her to hear the conversation.

Marinette stepped out of the limo still on the phone. She hated how her parents had her arrive each and every day in the limo but she didn't get a say in it. "Yes, mother I know I am the face of the companies future and it's reputation. I won't disappoint you and father." She told them on the phone taking no notice of Damian. She sighed in frustration.

"Good, cause we don't want another incident like two years ago. If you are out of line even by a sixteenth of an inch we will send you to summer reform school until starts up again." Her mother said through the phone. Marinette took a deep breath trying to maintain the calm expression.

"Don't worry mother I would rather lock my self up in a dark room with the thing I hate most than disappoint you and father." Marinette replied her voice steady but inside Marinette wanted to cry. She wishes her parents didn't put so much pressure on her and would actually act like loving parents but they didn't. And was something she needed to come to terms with.

"Good and remember that you and Adrien have a date tonight. Don't forget that we need this deal with his father so make sure Adrien is happy no matter what. And whatever he tells you to do you listen and comply understood?" Marinette felt a shiver run down her spine as dread piled up in her.

"I won't mother and I will as he says promise." Marinette said trying to keep the stutter and quiver in her voice hidden.

"Good now have a decent day at school." Her mother said before hanging up. Marinette slipped her phone in her purse and walked into class missing how Damian who was close enough to hear the entire conversation looked at her with worry. He never once thought that she could be miserable or anything like that. He assumed that she was happy and a little spoiled with how she is always calm along with popularity in school. But now he wondered how much of it was an act. He went inside and to his first class. He looked around and saw that Marinette was the only one in the room. She was drawing something as silent tears were in her eyes but weren't falling. He took his seat and while sitting there he decided he would keep an eye on Marinette so he could see if there was anything else she was struggling with that he could help with.

That night

Damian was with his family in their batcave. He was happy that they were the vigilantes but he knew that his father was taking a big risk seeing how he was sneaking gadgets away from his company that he works for. But Marinette was nagging his mind so he went and got his computer and pulled up her file. He found that everything perfect. Nothing suspicious with her being an outstanding person. But from that phone call he heard he knew that things were happening behind closed doors. He glanced around and saw his family were just working on cases before they went out for patrol. So he took the opportunity to go and spy on Marinette. When he found her she was in a restaurant with a blond he assumed was Adrien. The guy she had to obey or face punishment from her parents.

Damian growled when he saw Adrien hand slide up Marinette leg under the table. He watched as Marinette sucked in her breath sharply but there weren't any other indication that she noticed what he was doing to her.

Damian watched them the entire time and his anger only grew. From watching Adrien get more and more touchy with Marinette under table showed he knew that she couldn't do anything about it. She was at his complete mercy which seemed to make Adrien excited.