Falling in Love young part 2

Marinette POV

I got up and sighed. Ever since I got taken away from the streets of Gotham it has been a rollercoaster of ups and down. First Tom and Sabine adopt me, then I become ladybug, then Lila came and everything besides Ladybug came cracking down. The only good thing that led me to was finding true friends and launching my career as MJMDS. It was a mouth full but unique to the point everyone wanted me to make them something. I just wish I could tell and show Damian this.

I sent him the jacket a few weeks ago and there has been silence. But uncle Jagged got invited to Wayne Gala along with if he wanted to being a plus one. Naturally he would bring Penny but she is resting since she will be giving birth soon.

But at least I was out of school. I had graduated early much to everyone pleasure. Well the ones who actually cared that was. The Gala was this weekend so I had two days for my dress since I had already finished uncle Jagged suit.

Two days later

I looked at my self in the body mirror I got from Tom and Sabine. And I was stunned on how I looked.

I smiled at the earrings since Tikki was able to change them into diamond ones for tonight. I then left the room to see Jagged waiting for me and Penny holding a camera. I smiled when she took a picture. Then we were off. When we got there I was amazed by the sheer amount of people along with the beauty. But then someone caught my attention.

I smiled when I saw it was Damian. He was stick as ever but I could tell something was bothering him. But simply followed Jagged around for awhile before wandering off. By now the gala was in full swing and I needed to get away. Since all the boys here older or younger kept asking to dance with me. I glanced around the room looking for Damian and saw him sneak outside. I followed him and saw he was on a balcony looking at the night sky. I smiled and walked over to him but stopped when I was a foot away from him.

"Hey Demonic Leprechaun, did you miss me?" I said with a smile. He spun around surprisingly not getting whip lash. He stood there shocked to see me. I lifted the necklace around my neck drawing his attention to it. When he saw it he smiled. Before rushing over and hugging me. I hugged back with a huge smile.

"I didn't know you would be here Mari" I heard emotion in his voice that he rarely if ever showed. It brought tears to my eyes but I didn't let them fall.

"I didn't know how to tell you. Oh Dami I missed you." I said pulling away to look at him. He took my hand in his and looked into my eyes. Then he leaned forward closing his eyes. Knowing what he was doing I leaned forward as well with closing my eyes. The kiss was short but it showed how much we cared for each other.

"My family wants to meet you. They found me in my room thinking about the times when we would hangout together when we were younger." I smiled at that and let him lead me to his family. There was one person of his I was nervous to meet though. Who was also my older brother.

"Father I would like you to meet Marinette." Damian said formal as ever. I smiled at that showing that he may have changed and grown up he still almost act the same when we were kids. I looked at his father marveling at how similar they looked.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Wayne" I said keeping an eye out for my brother.

"It's nice to meet you as well Marinette. And please call me Bruce." I was about to reply when several people came over. I swallowed when I saw my brother among them.

"Yo B where's demon spawn?" The guy with a white strip asked. His tie was loosen and his suit looked as if he picked up on the ground. Since it was covered in wrinkles. The others looked fine but the guy who spoke gave off bad boy vibes.

"Jason Damian is standing next to me. And this is Marinette the girl he told us about." That got their attention and they were staring at me. Tim was actually looking awake. I waved at them and before I knew it I was getting bombarded with questions. I stepped back feeling overwhelmed only to bumped into someone. I turned and saw it was Damian. He smirked before taking my hand and turning around rushing off away from his brothers. I hurried along so he wasn't dragging me. Be led me to the middle of the garden I think. There was a bench that looked as if it was glowing from the moonlight. We sat down on it and looked up at the stars. Enjoying each other company happy to have found each other.

We ended up staying there for the rest of the Gala. I ended up leaving with Jagged to return to Paris but before that me and Damian exchanged numbers. And have stayed in contact ever since. Well until I ma old enough to love on my own cause when that happens I will be moving back to Gotham. But we did announce that me and Damian were boyfriend and girlfriend. Much to a lot of people dismay.

But me and my brother were actually making a sibling relationships after I explained everything to him. And Jason let's just say he tried to make Damian a target dummy once he thought of me as his little sister. Dick was just cooing on how cute I was. Then Bruce and Alfred only smiled happy that Damian found someone who understood him.